Community post

Question

Cramps followed by EWCM... Anyone else have this!!??

TMI- I have been having cramps, followed by a release of a decent amount of EWCM. It happened the last 2 days and it comes out right after using the toilet. It just hangs out. (Sorry) According to my regular cycle(28 day cycles) I'm about 5dpo. So the cramps followed by the release of cm was 4dpo and 5dpo.

Back story... I usually have cramps on my 'suggested' O day. Also, I get the fertile CM 2 days before and the day before O day. This last cycle though, I had cramps on O day, and then the day after (1dpo) I had really sharp cramps. Like holding my belly almost/practically in tears. Every day since I've had cramps. 2dpo, 3dpo, and then on 4dpo and 5dpo have had cramps and then while using bathroom I'd get a harder cramp followed by the ewcm.

Anyone else have this? You can vote and/or you can leave input! Thanks!!

Poll:
Yes (0 votes)
No (0 votes)

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Dnt want to discourage u but by any chance do u hv some infection?Its common during ttc n it doesnt affect ur pregnancy.cramps are related to implantation but not before 9/10 dp.

8 years ago

There's no worries on discouragement. No I doubt any infection. No foul odor or odd color CM. There's no burning or anything. Thanks for the comment!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo