Replies by Kristamarie32

Replies 1 - 10

right?! thats what i thought! thanks again!!!

10 years ago
Reply to CTP BBT chart says no ovulation, FF says CD16 ovulation.

Public

Sorry Dakotagurrl, I figured it would automatically post. I fixed it. Thanks.

10 years ago
Reply to CTP BBT chart says no ovulation, FF says CD16 ovulation.

Public

Advertisement

I broke and took a test...BFN :(

11 years ago
Reply to Hows my BBT chart looking??? 10DPO

Public

I haven't bought it...I was debating it bc my free subscription just ended (hence why I came to CTP) Do you think its worth it to buy?

So you think my O date was the 13th? DAMN, bc the 15th i feel like i nailed it...LOL , no pun intended.

11 years ago

Public

FF has me at O'ing at CD15....and whats strange is that CTP has my most fertile day as CD15 but my O date as the 13th??? I think FF is more accurate, I just wish I didn't have to pay, lol.

I usually take my temp at 7:30-ish, but my husband gets up early and sometimes I wake up, so I just temp the minute my eyes open.

11 years ago

Public

I understand how you feel. Its hard, when you want something so bad but its out of your control. Hang in there and just know that it will happen. Baby dust and hugs! xoxo

11 years ago
Reply to Does anyone ever feel completely discouraged?

Public

My boobs were so sore yesterday, but not as bad today, and at the gym they didn't hurt when running :(

11 years ago
Reply to 2 BBT Charts, confused, ovulation? Pregnancy? HELP, please :)

Public

I dont know, but i am FREEZING!!! 8dpo, sore boobs, tons of creamy CM and I had a headache this morning, but I'm ice cold! LOL. Could be AF coming though. I hate the 2WW!!!!

11 years ago
Reply to Anemia? Early pregnancy symptom?

Public

How many days PO are you??? Are you getting any symptoms? Fingers crossed and baby dust :)

11 years ago
Reply to 2 BBT Charts, confused, ovulation? Pregnancy? HELP, please :)

Public

Congrats!!!! You make me want to take the test! 7dpo??

11 years ago
Reply to TWW became OWW

Public