Replies by Emmajay

Replies 1 - 10

My symptoms came and went and then came back again. I wasn't TTC this time around so i was waiting for AF as normal, i had all the usual pms, cramps, sore boobs etc but it never came, i thought i was just later than usual because it felt like i was due, all of my symptoms disappeared and then two weeks later i found out i was pregnant. I felt absolutely fine for a few days after and then all the symptoms came back at me with a huge slap in the face. With my first pregnancy i just had symptoms from the very start and they never went, i was very ill with my first. So it can definitely go either way. GL!

8 years ago
Reply to Disappearing Symptoms Before Positive HPT?

Public

Hi, im sorry to hear about your problem. Like the other poster said, you should go and see a doctor just to make sure. I know of a woman on here who was almost 10 weeks late for her period and every test came back negative, she went to the doctor after waiting for so long and they made her do a blood test and they found out that she was actually pregnant, so you never know. Sometimes home pregnancy tests dont pick up enough hormone levels in your urine and come back negative. I wouldnt leave it for a week like your husband said, its best to do it as soon as you can just to put your mind a rest. Another week is going to torture you. Good luck and lots of baby dust

10 years ago
Reply to my second test is also neg,what to do now?

Public

Advertisement

Hi Snowflake, can i just ask what brand of test you used? From what you have said in your question, i can gather that they were positive. If the line did have some color to it like you said then chances are you are pregnant. How many DPO are you? Maybe you should test again in a few days but if you saw a pink line then that would be positive unless it was an evaporation line that you saw (but from what you said, it doesnt sound like it would be an evap) as for the line fading over an hour, that happens, especially if you test too early. I think your best bet would be to test again in a couple days and you will know for sure. Fingers crossed they were both positives and you are pregnant ***BABY DUST***

10 years ago
Reply to HELP, Girls! Have you ever seen a second line that faded in an hour??

Public

I can't cope anymore. we just had a huge argument and he's threatening to throw me out to my mums. I asked him to clean the flat and he called me an ungrateful bitch and started punching the walls and throwing stuff about. I don't know what to do, this isn't the guy I said 'yes' to. I feel like smashing my head against the wall right now.

10 years ago
Reply to I need someone to talk to

Public

please don't do it! You will regret it so much because things will get better and you'll realise it was the wrong decision and wish you didn't do it... Trust me, things won't stay like this forever, you and your husband will sort this out, I mean it would get sorted even if you wasn't pregnant, right? Think about it and don't panic, you'll be fine x x x

10 years ago
Reply to OH lost his job, please tell me I don't need to loose my baby?

Public

This always happens (well it did for me) I was told it's just the liquid separated from the sperm, if that makes sense. The actual semen doesn't go through your cervix, it's just the swimmers (sperm) that do. After laying there for a while it kinda filters out, the good sperm swim through pretty much immediately and the bad (dead, slow or non moving sperm) stays in the liquid and the liquid comes out because it has nowhere to go, that's all it is, don't worry, sperm are very clever and fast

10 years ago
Reply to sperms leakage?????????????

Public

you need to get this woman checked out immediately, her children are so young and they are taking all of this in, who knows what this stupid woman's actions are doing to them. What you witnessed only outside could well be a lot worse when she is alone inside with them. I say it is better safe than sorry, do what you have to and be proud of the fact that you are nothing like that so called mother x x

10 years ago
Reply to ..continuation of my previous question..

Public

if you'd like another baby then definitely go for it! Having children who aren't that far apart in age makes them really close friends when they are older / being brought up together. I'm currently 20 weeks with my first child and for me personally, I don't like this feeling of being pregnant, it has been a real rough time for me, constant sickness and being weak isn't my idea of fun lol I don't think I'll be having another for a while after.

10 years ago
Reply to 9 mnth old baby but is it to early to consider another ?

Public

sit together and write up a contract maybe? Tell them you can't bring a child in to such a place where things just aren't working for you, you need to get your husband on your side and stick up for you. You can't have your baby (THEIR GRANDCHILD) crawling around through wee and ripped up mess and you can't be doing with cleaning up after them when your baby is here, if they can't understand that then they are selfish and they need to know that. Tell them to either sort this mess and there attitude out or reduce the rent, I bet they won't like that. It is your flat that YOU pay for, they shouldn't be anywhere near up there unless invited. Like someone else said, they are breaking rules. It doesn't matter if it's your husband's parents or not, they should be professional and not invade your space.

10 years ago
Reply to Stressed! Advice Please?

Public

wrong for me, it said I was predicted a boy, I found out today that I'm having a girl

10 years ago
Reply to Chinese Gender Chart?

Public