Replies by xxbxxgxx

Replies 1 - 10

tjanks for your answer waited two days for someone to answer as not seen doctor til thursday, i ovilated day 12 spotting was day 19 and got af 5 days later hopen it not a luteal phase defect as only 12 days lp, or low progesterone also have suspected emdometriosis

9 years ago
Reply to spotting 6 days before period help

Public

i got very faint bfp this morning with fmu ? fingers crossed its stil very faint but there

9 years ago
Reply to is it stil to early to get a bfp if i experienced implantation spotting two days ago

Public

Advertisement

no i never spot before period ever the blood looked scan like a tiny streak actually thought was thread til i smudged it and went to blood the discharge was a light pink aswell light a tinge of pink to it

9 years ago
Reply to possibly experienced implantation need your ladies input on this please

Public

hi thanks for answering my question i was super tired today ended up falling asleep and i had i dream there was spots all over me went into bathroom to pee and when i wiped i had pink discharge with tiny specks of blood is that implantation i wonder im not due af for Bout a week im on cd 19 and i ovilated very early this month cd10 or 11

9 years ago
Reply to early very faint positive ,now bfn .....please read need help

Public

i got a very early faint positive and today at 7dpo its a bfn dont know what went wrong possible chemical maybe or not enough hormone in the system

9 years ago
Reply to Have had a "inconclusive" test and a VERY faint positive - 6dpo - is this even possible?

Public

have faith pregnancy hormones doubles every 2 days best to take a test in two days

9 years ago
Reply to pregnancy test line almost completely gone. back to a squinter at 12dpo. I am having a chemical??

Public

could be low progeaterone levels have you gotten your progesterone levels checked ? cause implantation usually occurs around 9dpo which is common number

9 years ago
Reply to spotting or implantation bleeding or hormonal imbalance?

Public

cd9 asked for first test was straight to high cd 10 high getting pains so checked with opk looks like it wil be positive by morning so thats crazy cbfm didnt take much sticks then ?

9 years ago
Reply to question for cbfm users ( clearblue monitor )

Public

ask doc for baby asprin as you mite not be able to let your babys implant ask for progesterone supplemt lile a gel or something baby asprin makes the baby sticks pineapple core helps tje baby to stick

9 years ago
Reply to 2 chemical pregnancies in 2 months

Public

in order for baby to stick your progesterone levels needs to be tested very important they check this

9 years ago
Reply to 2 chemical pregnancies in a row?

Public