Replies by Tashuurr

Replies 31 - 40

Good evening ladies.
Welcome to the newcomers!!

Sorry to those who have had AF show up.

Is anyone else else close to testing?

AFM finally booked in with the dr to confirm pregnancy. Just got to wait for an appointment for dating scan. I can't wait to see my baby bean!
My pregnancy symptoms have calmed down. Bbs are back to normal however I am still insanely tired at the eve of the day and I'm always hungry!! All I do is eat and sleep at the minute.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

@dragonfly it was a thick stringy blob of off white in colour mucous. Which was very strange as I'd never experienced that before.

Last night I had a mad dream that someone posted their bfp.... who's next then?

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

Advertisement

I hope those of you in the US are keeping safe. Hopefully the worst of the bad weather has passed.

@gemstone glad you're feeling well- besides the nause. Have you managed to get in with your dr yet? What did they say when you told them you were pregnant? Haha

My early symptoms @7dpo I had lots of pinching @8dpo I had a weird stabbing pain to right side of lower abdo and around the side to my back. I also believe it was around this time I started having vivid dreams every night. @9dpo I had lots of watery discharge and when I checked cervix I had a big blob of lotiony looking cm come out. And then at 10dpo I had the stomach pains after eating which caused me to test.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

@burn2ash your symptoms sound promising! Sending you lots of baby dust. Looking forward to seeing how this cycle ends for you.

AFM bbs are still very sore and achey. My nips are the worst! Can't touch them lol. Really tired - I actually had a nap today for the first time in many years lol. Drs app on Friday to confirm pregnancy. It feels like it's not real at this stage.

Any others ladies close to testing?

@gemstone how are you getting on?

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

@3littles3angels what a lovely update! How far gone are you?

@burn2ash your symptoms sound a lot like mine were before I found out. I was super gassy too and kept farting loads haha. Only a few more days until you can test.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

@prayingfor1 hope you and family remain safe during this terrible weather.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

@patience looks like there may be a faint line but unsure as it's not very clear. Definitely try again over the weekend

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

Hi ladies. Welcome to the newcomers.
I have felt my cervix to see how it would feel knowing that I am pregnant & it is high and almost spongey at the front but the back is slightly firm. Which would have confused me if I didn't already know haha.
I've had such mad dreams over the past few days. One that our house was robbed. One where I'd broke my new phone that I've had around 3 weeks now. Some other Ines that I can't remember but they are so vivid and almost real. I woke up & checked my phone was okay after the dream that it had broke haha. Crazy the things that happen to you, to all you ladies having crazy dreams it may be a good sign.

I wanted to say that we didn't do anything different this cycle apart from use conceive plus (which is the uk version of pre seed) I think that must have helped & id definitely recommend others to try either one.

I have my dr appointment next Friday to confirm pregnancy with the drs surgery and start the all rolling for midwife/hospital appointments. Had to book a week in advance due to OH work schedule as he wants to come with me. I'm not feeling many symptoms apart from very sensitive nipples. However I'm not looking forward to the sickness haha

@prayingfor1 I hope your blood tests results come back soon and don't show any problems.

@dragonfly I had a clump of lotiony cm at around 5/6 dpo which I thought was odd at the time as I'd never had anything like that before.

@ mrsbutler fx you caught the egg, don't feel discouraged. You're not out until af shows

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

@ruby sorry to hear AF caught up with you. Better luck next cycle.

@xsharky how many dpo are you? Since you have long cycles it may be a little too early?? It would agree with your plan to try again in a few days

@mmkohl glad to hear your procedure went well. FX no more show up. Glad you managed to get hold of some okps which do t require you to hop on one legs whilst whilst whistling in order to decifer if they're positive or not haha - I had such a hard game with that, why I tested for a couple more days after as I wasn't 100% positive.

Hopefully there are more bfps to come

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

Hi marriedayankeefan welcome! Wishing you all the best in your tee. Sending you lots of sticky vibes.
You've definitely come to the right place to share your thoughts/fears/symptoms. We won't judge.
Hope you'll keep us updated on your journey and FX this is your month.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public