Replies by Tashuurr

Replies 1 - 10

Thanks Gemstone. Yes I’ll have one of each. No one knows. Still a secret. May announce on the baby shower invites.
I can see movements at times if baby is being exceptionally active. Otherwise just lots of kicking. Mainly in my bladder ha ha.
I too finish work in 3 months. Last shift is good Friday.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

Hi ladies. Happy New Year both!
We can officially say we’re having babies this year!

@gemstone glad your 20 week scan went well.
@prayingfor1 any news with your mid way scan?

I can feel baby moving loads now! Lots of kicks and turning.
On Xmas day my partner wanted to open the gender envelope and find out what we were having. So I agreed as a nice present for us both. I can tell you that we’re having a BOY! So exciting!!!!
We haven’t told anyone else. We may not go with a full gender reveal party but may reveal the gender of the baby on the baby shower invites.
My daughter doesn’t know as she’ll tell everyone. Slight change in plan but I’m not fussed lol

Hope to hear from you ladies soon. HNY!

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

Advertisement

H ladies. Had scan scan. Everything is looking well with baby which is great to know. The sonographer did write down the sex of baby for us. We’re thinking balloon box for the reveal. Not sure how we’d order the confetti thing as neither of us will know the sex. I Know a lady that has a balloon business and she will fill the box with balloons - so that way no one attending the party will have any idea at all so we’ll all find out together.
I will look into the confetti thing though.
I didn’t want to know the sex and would have left it until birth but having attended so many baby showers I wanted to do something different rather than having a load of ladies playing games. My partner wanted to be involved and He’d have felt left out surrounded by ladies if I’d had a traditional lol so hoping this will be a fun way to get family and friends together ahead of the birth.
I have to return for a growth scan and cyst check @ 28 weeks as the sonographer didn’t comment on the size of the cyst in the notes and dr wasnt sure how big it was now or if she’d even checked it so to be on the safe side he said come back in a few weeks time. At least we get to see baby one last time. He also said if it has shrunk further he anticipates it will continue to shrink and will transfer me back to midwife care! YAY!
I hope your 20 week scan goes well this week!
It is crazy to say we’re nearly half way through although I feel it’s going very slow haha.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

@prayingfor1 cheeky baby not playing ball at your scan. Hopefully your next scan can confirm that baby is a girl. FX for you. Glad all is going well. You shouldn’t feel like you can’t do what you want due to fears of others not being happy for you. Always do what makes you happy.

@ gemstone I hope your upcoming scan goes well. Will you be finding out the sex of baby? Sorry if you’ve already said and I’ve overlooked or forgotten haha.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

Hi ladies sorry I’ve been MIA. Hope you’re both well.
I’m doing fine. I’ve been having extra scans to check on the cyst which is shrinking thankfully. Last scan it had gone down to 6.5cm. I’ve not had any pains for a while so hoping it’s shrunk some more. I have 20 week scan on 18th December and they will recheck the cyst then - hopefully it has shrunk further and I hope I will be able to go back under the care of midwives.
I will be finding out the sex of the baby but it will be written secretly by the sonographer & secured in an envelope if they don’t mind doing that for me - so technically I won’t know. We’re hoping to be able to have a gender reveal party in the new year (rather than a baby shower) hoping it all goes to plan!!
Within myself I’ve been okay. Still getting random episodes of vomiting which is awful :( itchy bump and leaky nipples haha the joys! I’ve started trying to sort when I will leave work for maternity leave. Hopefully good Friday will be my last day at work. Haven’t decided how long I’ll have off work though.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

@prayingfor1 I had the indigestion symptoms from very early and it’s stuck around so it’s very possible to be having reflux this early. I only get reflux after eating particular things like really rich food or drinking tea... which I never had before :(

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

I know. Not fair! Indigestion seems to be the worst but I think that’s what’s causing the nausea. I’m living off antiacids at the minute. I think I need shares in rennie as I can’t stomach gaviscon or peptabismol.
On the plus side I think I’ve started to feel baby move. Whilst I was sat doing nothing I could feel flutters/little jabs.. I think I’ve got a little jitterbug in here haha

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

Thank you ladies. Yes the news about baby has been shared.

@prayingfor1 that is definitely a good plan regards the wedding.

@gemstone glad you’re doing well. Good to hear the nausea has passed.

AFM my symptoms seem to be getting bad again. I felt rubbish yesterday. I went for a meal with my best friend and after I finished and put the cutlery down the meal made a second appearance right there and then :( I was so gutted. I went home starving haha

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

I hope you hear from soon because it’s nice to be about to put anxiety about aside and ease your mind.
That’s a shame about your wedding but hopefully you can have a nice intimate affair and then have a huge celebration once baby is born and your complete family can all be apart of it.

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public

Thank you @prayingfor1 I hope you are keeping well?
Any future appointments regarding your care due the fibroids?

6 years ago
Reply to May 2018 Babies

Public