Replies by angelicmethod

Replies 11 - 20

I am so sorry you're struggling with this the way you are hun. I felt as I read your post, as if I'd written it myself. My husband (Almost 33) and myself (32) have been TTC for almost 8 years now with one loss, and I've been watching all my friends and family have children of their own as well.

My gosh, I am so sorry that you feel like you can't do this anymore, I feel for you. My heart hurts for each and every one of us that wants something so bad and yet it's just out of reach.

You're all in my prayers and thoughts...

10 years ago
Reply to Need to vent... So frustrated with all if this

Public

My cycles have always been very long, and very irregular. I suffer from PCOS, and have had 8 months between cycles sometimes. I tried Fertilaid, and had some success in the way that it brought on my period, but I got severe cramping while I was on it. I plan to try it again though, because even the cramping is worth it if it helps! :)

I wish you luck, and if there's anything I can help you with, just let me know.

10 years ago
Reply to Anyone in a similar boat?

Public

Advertisement

My husband finally has health insurance that covers some of the doctor's we want to go see... so I think a trip is in order soon to start with some form of meds for this VERY long journey we've been on.

This is our year, I just feel it...

Good luck ladies!

10 years ago
Reply to PCOS

Public

So I had my first normal cycle this month! I had a 7 day bleed, which is very short for me. I usually bleed for 14 days or more! I hope and pray that this is it. Could this be the month we achieve what we've been praying for for so long?

Good luck to you all! Every single one of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

10 years ago
Reply to Fingers Crossed for OCTOBER 2014 Babies!

Public

My husband and I have been TTC for almost 8 years now, with one loss at 10 weeks.

I could use a few friends as well as we continue on our journey.

Baby Dust to you all!

10 years ago
Reply to Anyone ttc for a over a year? buddies needed...

Public

Hello all,

I'm hoping and praying so hard that this is my cycle! If we conceive this month, my EDD is October 13th...

DH and I have been TTC for almost 8 years now, with one loss.

Sticky baby dust to all!

10 years ago
Reply to Fingers Crossed for OCTOBER 2014 Babies!

Public

I was diagnosed at 19, I believe. I am now 32, TTC for almost 8 years with one miscarriage. My heart hurts at the thought that it may never happen for me, but my husband is so positive, he is starting to rub off on me :)

Baby dust to you all, and good luck!

10 years ago
Reply to PCOS

Public