Community post

Discussion

Anyone ever have intense implantation cramping?

View Full Post

I had been having O cramps (little ones) since O last Monday but then Saturday at 5dpo they got worse. I was actually in pain! I have had 4 other pregnancies and never felt this before. My bbs have hurt a little but it comes and goes (typical) and I have been more tired than usual. I usually dry up right after O but yesterday I got a lot of CM and even DH commented on it. Yesterday I was doing okay all day until the end of the day - and I wanted to throw the DH and the kids OUT OF MY HOUSE!! I was so annoyed at everyone. I realized that I was being moody and snaped out of it. I am going to try and test this Friday (AF due Monday) but I am not sure if it will be too early or not.

So that's my story - question - has anyone gotten bad implantation cramps like that?

15 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Any chance it's too early to test????

Me - 27 DH- 26 TTC - Since Feb 2012

12 years ago

I took a first response. It could still be too early. Ill wait until Saturday. To test again

12 years ago

Good luck!! I'm 11dpo today I'm going to try again Monday I think if nothing happening still. Also used a first response test...

Me - 27 DH- 26 TTC - Since Feb 2012

12 years ago

I can never get a till 15DPO :( Good luck!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

Lots of luck to you keep me posted girlie!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo