Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 764 Replies | Last Page

I started noticing creamy cm 6dpo! And yesterday or maybe the day before, it was less, and today it was abundant at times, milky white and early this morning it was white with the yellowish (almost brownish but so little that it looked yellow) tint. Feeling super positive about it. Not sure why though. Lol.

6 years ago

Ladies!!! I tested!!! I’m so happy!!
10dpo and posted pic on my page.

6 years ago • Edited

Wanted to post mine maybe give out positive vibes!

user submitted image

6 years ago

I'm considered 3weeks today with EDD of 10-20-18 LMP 1-13-18 & OD 1-27-18 this will be my 13th child but 10th living if God's willing!!! I want to give a major Thank-you to the Lord above for listening 2 all my prayers day & night & 2 my friend mother&wife for recommending me all the supplements that helped me get my Thanks 2 All of u lovely Ladies 4 all ur support on my little journey TTC I wish all of u & 2 the other women whom also got there

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good Morning Ladies I believe my lines are progressing well it's only been 1day but I can totally see a big difference already Thank-you Jesus I Pray this lil one sticks...

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23: Those are 2 again!! All those test you took at home (including the digital one) just cannot be all wrong! But that one they did at the doctor’s must be! That’s one test against a number of them you took! So the likelihood of you getting so many positive tests (with thicker and thicker lines) and not being pregnant is, I’d say, pretty much close to zero! And your AF is missing in cation, too :). It sucks you have to wait for the blood work and it is so upsetting that it seems like they messed up badly. For the emotional comfort of the patient, they should have done an extr test right away, I think. It would save you a lot of stress! If it happened to me I think I’d bug them and tell them you took more tests at home and all came positive and still no AF so you’re questioning the quality of the test they gave you and I’d ask them to run the test again.
But meanwhile : I think all the ladies here are saying the same thing to you: you’re pregnant ????! HCG would just not show up in all those tests you took for any other reason! ?? Stay positive and I hope tomorrow will bring you some more answers and a clear confirmation of your pregnancy!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Evening ladies. Thank you very much for ALL your kind words and wisdom. It really means a lot to me. Too me we are all family here. I am feeling much better now and I still haven't told hubby yet. Lots of exciting news for everyone. I know deep down that I am PREGNANT as my stomach feels different. Will keep everyone posted. Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to anyone testing.

@Beaut1ful38. Think I will take your advice on poas.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly23: I have NO doubt in my mind that you're pregnant! This is another !! Clear as can be! :) So don't stress out about one faulty test that they gave you (or they messed something up - who knows). I'd demand they retest it and would probably bring all my BFP tests with me to show them! That's just not right... Your AF is nowhere to be seen (obviously!) and you have now a nice collection of positive pregnancy tests so I'd tell them they must have made a mistake that caused you a lot of anxiety which is not good for you and would insist on them doing their job right. I'm so mad about it for you! LOL But I hope you'll get a clear confirmation of your pregnancy soon and one day you and your hubby might laugh at this story.

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Hey ladies. Today feel like I drank 5 cups of coffee lol which I didnt I just feel guess like dragonfly said anxious! My dr called they moved me up to Feb 14th for ultrasound that is bc last previous pregnancy was issues. So excited!!!

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl- I did try EPO this cycle I don’t know if it help but I think it did. I took prenatal, epo, omega 3, baby Asprin. Take epo from cd 8 till ovulation then take baby aspirin from ovualtion to 10dpo. That’s what I did this cycle.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo