Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Fernanda and diceywifey! Good luck with cycle to both of you.

AFM - I finally got a High on my ovulation kit today, which is later then I normally get it so maybe I'll ovulate later this cycle. Now I'm just waiting for that Peak! Have a good Monday everyone!

6 years ago

Welcome New Members! Still not liking the update much.
I am with you Dragonfly- dont like cant see charts either, still dont like my own version of the chart LOL. Maybe can post my FF chart on here. Yea! hope you caught the egg!!

FlamingoGirl- Yea!! Best of luck!

Holly- Still earlier wait a little bit longer.

Kimberley-- That is weird never heard of that!! lol

Sorry if i missed anybody. you cant go below and refresh your memory on who posted what like the latest version.

AFM, I think i might O early this month maybe Bc of EPO, i had EW yesterday morning but during day was just watery and for the past 3 days my libido has been HIGH!!! We are just going with the flow. I have not temp at all. Let see what this month brings!!

6 years ago

Dragonfly, start the cream 1dpo and continue until AF.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

My bloodwork
Showed I ovulated this month!
10 dpo with bfn. I’m going to try my best to not test until wed!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Hello ladies.11 dpo my first bfp very faint after ttc for 1 year and3 months + ectopic. If all goes well my due date will be October 4. I am trying to keep busy by reading your posts since the anxiety can be almost unbearable. I will test again 13 dpo and I hope lines are darker. Does anyone know how early can you get a sonogram to make sure implantation is in uterus?
To all of us much baby dust!!

6 years ago

Hey yall i am surfacing, just a little stressed with my sons upcoming wedding cleaning house not to mention work is going nuts

Afm 6dpo i have no symptoms weird af due in. 7 days we shall see baby dust to all of you

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

Im hoping to get my positive either this week or next. I had a faint on my bday this past monday. But until its strong Im not going to believe it. Ive been trying for #4 for 3 yrs with two mc. If this works out for me, My Estimated due date would be Oct 7. Good luck to everyone!

User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies
I hear you all , i don't want to say this but we are just trying to get pregnant and after all these hard work ( ) pays off we might have a MC ( god forbids ) . but i guess we need to take one step at the time. let's just be positive . don't think about it , just do whatever we can and don't stress out. at the end of the day we are doing whatever we can and we are trying our best, theres no point in stressing.

AFM : we BD 3 days in a row ( the day before ovulation , ovulation and the day after ) we used pre seed . i am so hopefull this month. i'm sure most of us will get our this month for sure. it's our turn

User image

6 years ago

Hello there ladies! I know I'm jumping in a little late, but better late than never, right? DH and I are TTC for baby #3, and this is our 3rd month at it. Today is CD 6 for me, and I just finished a round of Clomid that I had stashed away from my last REs office; I did the CD 2-6 regimen. DH is a Drill Sergeant, so we just PCSd to Fort Benning, GA and I'm still waiting on my initial appointment with the RE. If I conceived this cycle, I'd be due around the 23rd-ish of October. With how hard it was to get pregnant the first 2 times, I'm not exceptionally hopeful that we'll get another at all, but DH wants to TTC one more time before we adopt. I'm only 3 months in and I've already peed on SO MUCH MONEY ...

user submitted image

Linda

6 years ago

dragonfly- LOL Yes alot of getting to know your body and wonderful forums like this. you get to start having knowledge LOL!!

FlamingoGirl- I Hope we caught the the egg, as we will BD again tonight. and then Saturday. i will temp till i see 3 high rises and then stop! i will share chart once i get that. But i will BD till those temp rises.

Scarlettmoon-Did you test today??

Questions to discuss: Ok so your temp is low when you get a 1st + opk....temp drops again (for me it does) Next day still + opk but egg is released ( read it usually releases at night), 3rd day temp rise which is 1dpo...DOES THAT MEAN 1 DPO You still have a chance to conceive since the egg is floating now? even though you already have sperm waiting...... that is my thinking!!! No expert but has anyone really thought of it like that? or im just crazy lol!!!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo