Community post

Discussion

Any Gals Ovulated Between 3/19-3/26? (December Baby)

Hi ya'll! DH and I have been trying since our MC back in 8/1/11. I am 36 he is 26. I fear I am having trouble getting pregnant. I've read a few sites to determine my cycle and many stated I am around is 31 days (my AF has been coming on different days since my MC) therefore, if my last AF was 3/9/12 and possible ovulation dates were between 3/19-3/26 could there be a possibility of me being pregnant??? DH and I were diffidently "having fun" during that week! I am SUPER anxious! I bought an EPT test today and got a BFN :( Am I testing too early? Ladies, anyone of you on the same boat as I? Would love to hear from some of you!!! Seeking some inspiration here! We really want a baby!! Especially a December baby! :) *****MANY BABY DUST TO YOU ALL******

User Image

23 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 23 Replies | Last Page

im currently 4 dpo i think chart says i O'ed on 30 or 31 of march i currently have 2 kids from previous marriage and dh doesnt have any children we have been trying since i had mierana taken out may 24, 2011 got pregnant Nov. 20. 2011 had missed misscarrage and d/c feb. 2 at 12 wks 5 days baby measured 8 wks. This is first cycle since d/c.
really hoping for christmas baby

12 years ago

Hey ladies,

I am 4/5 dpo. I really dont know what day I ovulated,but I try to go by the calendar and the CM each day. I have been trying on and off since July 11. Before I decided to start trying I had a miscarriage Feb 11.

Would love to keep in touch with you girls about your symptoms!!!Maybe we get that BFP soon! =)

12 years ago

I am 2dpo and hoping for a Christmas baby! We lost a baby last April so really hoping for some good news this month! We BD four times during my fertile window. Fingers crossed for the both of us! How many dpo are you? I think you may have tested too early. xx

12 years ago

Hi there ive been ttc since April 2009 and had a few miscarriages in that time!! This month I ov 22nd of march and have been getting faint ++ hpts since 8dpo and today the lines got a little darker!! I had no pregnancy symptoms this month what so ever where as I've had alot in the months I've gotten bfns. The only thing I did different around ov wad after bd i inserted a insteadt soft cup. I also bought a cbfm but was Saving that for this month if I had no luck, guess ill have to sell this onto someobe else lol. Good luck baby dust xx

User Image

12 years ago

Hi. I think I ovulated on the 30th of March which would make me around 5dpo. I have had a few symptoms for example back ache, slight cramps, frequent peeing and a few headaches.. I hope these are all good signs. However AF is due on Sunday and I have started to get cramps which is not a good sign.. I am still hopeful though.. We should be cycle buddies.. Hoping for a Christmas baby!!!!!! :)

12 years ago

Hi ladies!! Thanks so much for your replies! How about we KIP and hope that some of us gain that BFP this month!! :) @ bahowards, I'm on the same boat as you. I have 2 great kids from previous relationships (10 yo girl/3 yo boy), but my husband has none. He is WONDERFUL with my kids, however I know he would love a child of his own :) As for me, based on several online calculators I came across, it states I should have OV'd on 3/26 therefore, today would make me 9 DPO? My current symptoms are: tingly sensation on my nipples; breasts seem heavy and full; very bloated and gassy; little fatigue; slight headaches; and I just want to eat junk food. I've been trying to lose weight but have not had the energy to workout, ugh! My mind has been too much on trying to get pregnant. @ laurensangelbaby, !! Please keep us posted For those gals who share a loss of an , we will prevail and have our to hold soon! ladies I will be keeping you gals posted and crossing my fingers and toes that doesn't show her dreary self next Monday! TO YOU ALL!! Hoping for a this month!!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls had pg confirmed at docts today its official good luck and baby dust to all xx

User Image

12 years ago

congrats keep us posted

12 years ago

Hey all im new to all of this but could really use some encouagment! i am on my 4 month of clomid and 2 month of clomid. we had a misscarriage in november and have been trying ever since was on clomid three months before i got bfp with that one. i have three children from a previous marriage all clomid babies... this time not so easy and my husband really deserves to have his own child. so let me fill you in a little on this month.. LMP was 3/10 did 150mg of clomid on days 3-7 and had 10,000ml trigger shot on day 14 with 4 good follies. tested yesterday and today and BFN is it to early or did it just not happen again this month.

12 years ago

Lauren, Congrats!!! That is exciting news, lots of sticky dust heading your way! Jolson- I know nothing about clomid and anything else like that, so I am no help at all. I have a question...every month after OV mt BBs get really sore. With my last pregnancy I remember my BBs only started to hurt around 9 or 10 dpo, right now I am 4dpo and hardly feel any BB pain. Could this be a real symptom? GL girls!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo