Community post

Discussion

10dpo bfn 12dpo bfn...af due today anticipation sucks!!

View Full Post

So I took a couple test already..both came out neg...Af due today ..don't know if I should go get a test or wait...usually as soon as I take a test I have AF shortly after it's depressing..breast are achey and super tired ..but I just don't want to get disappointed again...in August we lost our son because I got a blood clot in my placenta he was only 4 months old ;( so trying again is scary..

13 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm in the same boat at 14dpo. MC in August, had lots of retained tissue, so I had to go get bloodwork done every week.

11/07 my HCG was down to 5.9...came on 11/28, fertile window was 4th-8th, and inseminated on the 6th.

Nausea, sore boobs, cramping, tiredness...all symptoms of PMS, but also pregnancy.

Questionable HPT results...some vvvvvBFP and some BFN.

AF was due today.

6 years ago

Well any news would be nice by now, I am officially 10 days late no AF yet..6 days ago took a blood test that was negative.. wondering if I should test again..????

6 years ago • Post starter

So 12 days late decided to test again..still bfn..this sucks already!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo