Community post

Discussion

10dpo bfn 12dpo bfn...af due today anticipation sucks!!

So I took a couple test already..both came out neg...Af due today ..don't know if I should go get a test or wait...usually as soon as I take a test I have AF shortly after it's depressing..breast are achey and super tired ..but I just don't want to get disappointed again...in August we lost our son because I got a blood clot in my placenta he was only 4 months old ;( so trying again is scary..

13 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry you lost your little boy. I hope you have a Christmas BFP and another little baby on the way soon. Praying for you.

6 years ago

Thank you girl ;) ill keep u updated

6 years ago • Post starter

Still no Af ..one day late..I'm never late maybe early but never late..fingers crossed

Did you try testing again?

6 years ago

I actually just did and got a bfn ..again..

hmmmm.. you may have ovulated late? Or AF is just being late. I'd test again if still no AF today.

6 years ago

If I don't start AF by Friday I'll see if I can go get a blood test, I just don't want to keep testing everyday it's do discouraging. Thank you :)

Hi Lena154
Firstly sorry for your loss of your son :(

Glad to have found this discussion. I had a MC funny enough around this time last year. I am due for AF today but have tested three days prior and yesterday still not even a faint line.

My symptoms 2 weeks ago were insane from breasts, soooo tired, nausea and super super emotional, cried twice and blew a fuse all in one day!

My cycle is almost always spot on at 27 days so no show of AF this morning but like you I will wait a day or two....

Anxious as anything like yourself and sending lots of light and love your way lets hope this chat turns into BFP results for us soon!!! :)

6 years ago

Hi Lena154
Firstly sorry for your loss of your son :(

Glad to have found this discussion. I had a MC funny enough around this time last year. I am due for AF today but have tested three days prior and yesterday still not even a faint line.

My symptoms 2 weeks ago were insane from breasts, soooo tired, nausea and super super emotional, cried twice and blew a fuse all in one day!

My cycle is almost always spot on at 27 days so no show of AF this morning but like you I will wait a day or two....

Anxious as anything like yourself and sending lots of light and love your way lets hope this chat turns into BFP results for us soon!!! :)

6 years ago

Thank you, I really hope you get good news or any news at that. Trying for another is so stressful. I did however go get blood work today and it came back negative. So hopefully next month! First I have to get my period ????

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo