Community post

Discussion

BFP after BFN on FR 6 days sooner?

Ladies,

Has anyone gotten a negative on first response 6 days sooner, but gotten a positive with a different brand, or later? I just tested, I’m 11 DPO, it’s the afternoon, and it looks pretty negative to me, I’m so bummed. I really wanted to wait till I miss my period this time, but I couldn’t take it anymore. Damn....

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had a line, (not sure if it was a real BFP) on a Dollar tree test- and I know for sure I wasn't just making it up, even hubby saw it. Then the next afternoon I had a pink line show up AFTER the time limit on a FRER, so I used the last FRER the next morning with FMU, and it's stark white BFN.
I am SO, SO confused. I'm somewhere between 2-5days late and no sign at all of AF.

6 years ago

Never count the ones that show up after the time limit. It is on the instructions. I know it can be frustrating. I did my FRER today at 6 days before and then tonight I got a twinge of pink when I wiped. I knew I chanced a negative but I wanted to try and was 8dpo today but I have had signs for the past week. I reset my counter for the 25th. My period due that day or the 26th. As it doubles I am hoping if it was implant then I have enough to test with other frer on the 25th. If not I have one clear blue left I can do a few days after that incase :D

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo