Posts by Hope032278

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

4th round of IVF

I was 11dpo on Friday, took a frer and there was a vvvvvvfaint line. I posted it here and everyone agreed it l ...

6 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

IVF failure

I’m almost 41 (in March), I’ve been trying to conceive #2 for almost 2 years, 1 failed IUI and 4 f ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ova Boost supplements

Does anyone have experience with this supplement from the company fairhaven? I have just ordered it. We are go ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

TMI - how would you discribe your implantation bleeding?

Hi ladies, Has anyone ever experienced implantation bleeding? And if so, how would you describe it? I was 9 ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

I’m starting to lose hope. I feel so down.

In February 2017, my daughter was exactly 2.5 years old, my DH and I decided to try for #2. After 1 year of tr ...

5 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

IUI with Femara, any success stories??

Hi there, after a failed IVF cycle, we tried 5mg of Femara for 5 days and tomorrow I’ll have an IUI. Has ...

0 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Culture media for sperm preservation

Hi, after a failed IVF cycle, my doc prescribed 4 days of 5mg Femara, today I got an HGC trigger shot and tomo ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Starting Femera 5mg today! Any success stories?

Hi ladies, After TTC #2 naturally for about a year, we started IVF. I am 40 and have low egg count. Did injec ...

2 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Acupuncture and infertility. Any success stories?

Hi there, I’m considering adding acupuncture to increase my changes of a successful IVF cycle number 2 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

BFP after BFN on FR 6 days sooner?

Ladies, Has anyone gotten a negative on first response 6 days sooner, but gotten a positive with a differen ...

2 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago