Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

131 - 140 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Swimmom, yes I did ov but no pregnancy. I am a little upset. I am going to get with my doctor to see about seeing if my tubes are blocked

11 years ago

Hey ladies just checking on everyone I pray that you all are in great spirits. Sending prayers out for us. Take care

User Image

11 years ago

Hello, i happened to stumble accross your posts! So glad there is others out there ttc after tubal reversal. Im 37 and had my tubal reversal in June, everything went great and tubes are open!.....this is my third cycle trying to conceive. Im due for af tomorrow and feel all the symptoms of it arriving I have three children already and are trying for baby number four with my beautiful new partner who doesnt have any. Ive never felt so anxious and wanting something so badly in all my life......its crazy. I am finding myself just obsessing over it which is probably not a good thing but cant help it. I use the maybe baby saliva predicter so i know when i ovulate now. I think i just expected that it would have happened by now. I will keep my fingers crossed for all of us

11 years ago

Gracie04 we are in the same boat I had mine done june 12 so I'm just praying! What are your lengths and who did it?

User Image

11 years ago

I'm out again af showed up early baby dust to everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

sorry Camasia- hugs to you..
I got a pos opk today, so I should O tomorrow :) Does anyone know when you O after a positive opk? every other day this week so hoping we caught that precious egg!!!!! I'm so ready for my
Praying for all of us...xoxoxoxo

User Image

11 years ago

After you get a positive OPK usually between 12-24 hrs. My last positive we BD that night & the next & it worked I'm current 8wks. Went to dr. today & all is looking good.

11 years ago

I'm happy for you ttcrc#3 Im not going to let this bring me down I'll try again. Swimmom it's your turn hunny! Baby dust your way! <3 to you all

User Image

11 years ago

ttcrc#3- thanks! We bd this morning and yesturday....will again tomorrow to make sure we covered the bases! Praying for a summer baby!!!!!! And congrats to you!!!!!!! God is so good!

Keep hope alive Camasia! I'm praying for you!
now i'm off to obsess over every twinge!!! Keep me updated!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies, I'm back. I went to the doctor and she put me back of Clomid. So I am hoping that this is it. Trying not to get my hopes up. I'm so happy for those that got their . I start taking my clomid tomorrow 5-9.

How is everyone doing?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo