Community post

Discussion

So confused about results of test.

I used AI at home to TTC in november last year and a few weeks later i bled and took a test so assumed i wasn't. Since then my boobs have gone up 3 cup sizes and my belly is quite big. I'm having all the symptoms and i took a test last night and first thing and got a very faint positive but the plus sign was there and my girlfriend saw it too so i went doc's today and had a blood test so i get the results tomorrow which i'm terrified about, but my confusion is that every month at very irregular times i bleed similar to a period but not the same. I just don't know if it's possible to be pregnant and bleed, i know it's not a period because that's impossible. I just don't know what to think and i'm terrified about the results. If i am, then i'll be over 12 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Wishing for a

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

My mom's best friend was pregnant with Twins and had what appeared to be a normal period each month through out her entire pregnancy. She gave birth to two beautiful baby girls just a few weeks premature.

Good luck! Hope this is the BFP you have been waiting for. And you have been taking care of yourself I hope.

All the best...let us know the results

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

I never had this, but I do have friends who claim to have bled throughout their pregnancies. All have healthy children.

12 years ago

Thank you guys i really apreciate it. I'm sure 2 tests taken at different times can't be wrong!!!
I just hope i'm right. I worked it out and if i am then i only did the AI for one cycle and it was my first cycle trying so i would actually be roughtly 18 weeks pregnant!!!!!!! :')
I just don't want to get me hopes up in case it's wrong. I think it's just unbelievable coz i've wanted it for so long so i can't quite believe it. I get my blood test results tomorrow but i'm SOOOOOO nervous!!!!

Wishing for a

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I know one woman who had period during pregnancy till the 4th month, so you can't deny this fact, but at the same time it may be the symptoms of PMS. Good luck!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo