Community post

Discussion

The feeling of being pregnant 8dpo!

Hey i'm Jodie.
I have had all sorts of syptoms such as bloating, gas, increased cervical mucus, cramps, complete fatique and exhaustion, and tender boobs. I've also gone off cheese which i've loved eating since i was a toddler and yesterday the smell of toast made me feel physically sick. :')
I'm 8dpo and i'm hating the TTW as it's killing me having to wait. I want this so badly.
I was wondering if anyone else has these symptoms?
And has anyone just had the feeling of being pregnant? It's like a sixth sense and i don't know why but i just have that feeling and so does my girlfriend. Doing AI with a known donor is difficult coz we don't have the option of regular sex so we have to time it right but i'm sure i got the timing perfect this month.
Would love to hear peoples thoughts. :)

Wishing for a

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Mummy-
Well my first pregnancy, my son is now 6, I had most of the symptoms you have now. i remember I kept running to the bathroom because I thought AF was here bc I had som much CM. my boobs also hurt A LOT, and I slept ALL the time, and I am not normally a napper. But It sounds good for you =) Every pregnancy is different though because my second one was completely opposite the first. However, I ABSOLUTELY new I was pregnant with both before I took the test. I was a smoker (finally quit) but with both my sons randomly decided to quit each time. that was my #1 symptom for both...mommy instinct I guess. Keep us posted!

12 years ago

See i have the feeling as well, it's just hard to stay optimistic in the TWW. It's been the longest wait of my life. And as the days go on i'm more and more exhausted. I spoke to my mum and asked her how her pregnancies were because my body is the exact same as hers and she said she had the symptoms as well. there are 4 days left of the TWW and it's driving me mad. Time actually feels like it's physically going slower. :')
But at the same time, As friday draws nearer i'm getting more anxious in case it's a bfn.
I have a lot of CM as well but it's hard to know for sure before i take the test.
I'm a smoker and i plan on quiting within the next month, and my mum said that when she fell pregnant the smell of cigarrettes made her sick so if that happens all the better. :')
I don't know it you've had it but my girlfriend has noticed that i have the protective instinct and apparently i've been holding my stomach in a certain way but it could just be wishful thinking. It's hard to tell. :)

Wishing for a

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo