Community post

Discussion

NEEDING REASSURANCE :(

I have symptoms and i have the gut feeling that i'm pregnant but my nerves are getting the better.
Does anyone have a success story from their first cycle?
I'm a lesbian and have been using known donor artificial insemination at home so the times i can do it are limited and it's 9dpo but i'm losing faith in myself. :/
I'm due on my af on 18th nov(friday) and this wait is stressing me out.
Can anyone share some words of reassurance?

Wishing for a

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi,

I'm new to this so I'm not too sure of what to expect. I'm starting again after 2 boys who are now 9 and 11!

This is my first try and it sounds like you and I are exactly on the same schedule. I am 9 DPO today and and AF is due Friday. I have had a lot of the symptoms which started right away. Backaches, cramping, sore breasts, vivid dreams, night sweats. So I got ahead of myself this afternoon and took a test and nothing showed up :( I know it is most likely too soon and I should wait until Wednesday.

I think we need to sit back and relax and let time take its course!

12 years ago

Wow we are in the exact same boat bar the fact i have no kids yet. :')
It's funny you said about night sweats coz last night was the first time i've had them!
The only time i get night sweats is when i have the flu and i'm not ill so
I starting to feel a little more positive and letting myself relax it bit more. It's still a bit early so i'm going to be testing on friday and i'm wishing that it has worked!!
I've made plans for friday to have a nice day so that whatever the results, i'll have a good day so that if it's negative i won't feel so bad.
And if it doesn't work then there's always next cycle.
xx

Wishing for a

12 years ago • Post starter

When are you going to test?

AF came yesterday for me :( But like you said, there's always next cycle. I actually can start trying again next week :)

You're 11 DPO today right?

12 years ago

Yeah i am. I took a test today and it was negative but i took it this afternoon and i think i only implanted late last night coz i had some light spotting in the middle of the night when i went loo. So fingers crossed

My af is due friday or saturday so i'll test friday AM and if it's neg and i don't get my af i'll test again saturday AM. :)
xx

Wishing for a

Well my fingers are crossed for you! Let me know what happens!

12 years ago

Any news???

This is my week to ttc! Here we go again!!

12 years ago

I got my af. :/ And my donor is now a let down so we've looked for a new donor and potentially got one. I'm just waiting for a yes then hoping he is ready to start next week as i need to start ttc on 2nd december. :/
And good luck. :) xx

Wishing for a

My partner and I are doing the same, known donor at home.
Did you have any luck?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo