Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy test question

I have taken 4 FRER's since yesterday, three yesterday and one this morning, and each one has shown during the time limit something that either way my eyes playing tricks on me or something that was actually there but was really, really faint. Then I would look at them like an hour later and every time they would be clearly visibly pink. Can I just have the worst luck in the world and have 4 pink evaps one after the other? I have never had them before and I even looked at one I took 3 days ago and that one still has only the control line. I know they say don't read after the time limit but after 4 in a row I'm freaking out lol

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hiya!! I totally understand where you are coming from. I've taken 6 FRER in 2 days swearing there was something there, even opened them up to take a closer look cause i swear im seeing a line but NOOOOOO....NOTHING! I def understand your frustration but keep your hopes up and fingers crossed :-) that we will both get the BFP we been looking for!!

****BABY DUST****STICKY VIBES****BABY DUST****

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo