Community post

Discussion

FRER Evaporation Lines

I have taken 2 FRER's, one yesterday and one today, and both times I took them apart. Also both times I saw a second line within a minute. But I am not sure if I'm seeing the very slightest pink in the line or if my eyes see the second line in it's pink filled glory and jumping some of it onto the other line, because it is mostly colorless if it isn't totally colorless. Can these be evaporation lines? I thought I was 12 dpo today but my cycle is all over the place so I could be like 9 dpo. Thanks for any help!! .

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If it's not past the 10 minute limit, then I would say sounds like it could be positive. Try testing again in a couple of days and see what it is!

12 years ago

I had the same thing happen to me when I tested yesterday at 10dpo...My second line was white and in the correct spot to be pregnant so idk whats going on....

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo