Community post

Discussion

i need help to know how much days past ovulation

I do not know if this is the right section :) i am new.
I want to know how my cycle works and the ovulation things..
All i know is that i got of BC pills in december started AF 3 days early and then in january 5 days early. but if i get AF on the 15th of each month and i finnish on the 22nd . when would i ovulate ??

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Kathleen, I'm new to this group too but can try to answer your question. Since you just stopped taking the pill, your cycle will be all over the place. I was off the pill for 7 months before I started using an ovulation predictor (we waited that long because we weren't ttc yet). You need to know how long your "normal" cycle is or get an average so you know when to start testing. As you probably know, all women don't ovulate on day 14. My sister has proof of that since she's had in-vitro. Her last transfer took after the 4th time. Her previous 3 cycles she ovulated day 10, 11, 12. She had daily blood work and ultrasounds to confirm exact ovulation. So, every month a woman can ovulate on a different day.

There's other ways to tell if you're ovulating. One is the mucous changes/discharge and your basal temperature pattern. I've never done the basal temp but know from cervical discharge when I'm ovulating. I'm not sure how long you've been on the pill, but it will take you a bit of time to get to know your body.

Good luck with everything!

Pam

12 years ago

i had been on the pill for just a month i lost my pack of pills but i just started concieving in january.. i get pregnant very easily

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo