Community post

Discussion

Has this ever happened to any of you girls? 2 pos pg test

I got 2 very faint positives beggining february 4th and i started bleeding on the 12th when i was due on the 15th and it lasted 4 days not as bad as AF it kept going from red to pink to brown.. i stopped bleeding and i still got sore bbs and need to use the bathroom alot!! what should i do :)

i am new to the forum and i am ttc i am young but i know i am ready for it :)

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

have you taken any hpts recently? Some bleeding can be normal in early pregnancy, but it could also be a misscarriage/chemical pregnancy.

Hope everything works out for you!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

i am tomorrow . i am gonna try clearblue digital and first reponse stripe test.

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

12 years ago • Post starter

i did a dollar store test and positive but the pink dye stayed in the box so i will redo one tomorrow morning and post a pic :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo