Community post

Discussion

having symptom as last pregnancy

LMP was Jan 7....not sure when I ovulated though. I'm always irregular, but usually know when I O because I'll have 3-5 days of EWCM. This cycle I've has 3 days of EWCM, BUT those were not consecutive days but hit and miss. Anyways my first pregnancy my first symptoms were cramping and tender bbs and dark areolas....my 2nd pregnancy the only symptom I had was acne for the first 6 weeks, so I had NO clue I was preggers just thought my hormones were being weird. Well, the past week my face has broken out bad! I'm trying to not get my hopes up, I mentioned the acne and preggers w the DH and he said, it'll happen when God wants it to....and you always have some sort of symptom.

June 9, 2006 Gave birth to handsome little boy February 2, 2007 November 19, 2009 Gave birth to beautiful little girl July 14,2010 Waiting now for my 3rd

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

A lot of men have that same reaction, try not to take it to heart.
When is AF due for you?

Currently TTC #4 Hoping for a ! User Image

12 years ago

Thanks, I was having an emotional day ;) My last cycle was 73 days and the one before that was like 32. Been that way since I was 13. I've just always bought $1 tests and taken them at random. The last one I took was ne
gative. I'm having a strange month....I just stopped nursing my DD on the 19th of Feb, so I'm thinking the weaning has thrown my hormones into a mess. O well. Good luck to you!

June 9, 2006 Gave birth to handsome little boy February 2, 2007 November 19, 2009 Gave birth to beautiful little girl July 14,2010 Waiting now for my 3rd

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo