Community post

Question

Did I ovulate? I track by EWCM and I'm confused now....HELP?!

I don't chart or use kits....I can tell when my fertile time is by tracking my CM....when the EWCM starts it usually last 3-5 days. So yesterday evening I noticed a lot of EWCM and I'd felt some twinges and crampiness which I figured was either ovulation pain (or intestinal pain seeing as I have Crohns disease). So! So me and the hubs BD last night and today I figured I'd have more EWCM as is usual for me....and nothing! Today is CD 13 for me and I wasn't really expecting to have the EWCM until CD's 14-17. Any thoughts?! I'd appreciate it! Baby dust to all <3

June 9, 2006 Gave birth to handsome little boy February 2, 2007 November 19, 2009 Gave birth to beautiful little girl July 14,2010 Waiting now for my 3rd

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I have no idea hun.. but I wanted to wish you good luck.. and for you to stay focus and have faith.. everything will be ok..

12 years ago

im having the thing today! let me know if u get pregnant.

12 years ago

im the same thing today! mine is pinching and pulling on my left side im notice some ewcm today also im 12 days past my period.. i hope im experiencing ovulation pain .. or super fertile either way i hope its good news..

12 years ago

I know cycles can change.For me this month I had EWCM for 9 days and it started on CD7,which it never starts until CD 12 and I had the sharp O pains on CD 12 but my temp did not rise until CD 16.So it might be an off month for you. I am now 10 DPO and should be spotting right now for AF to show tomorrow but nothing so it might have made my cycle off this month.I dont have any PG symptoms so I doubt I am PG.Just thought I would share that with you.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo