Community post

Discussion

11 dpo too scared to test-after 8 months ttc

View Full Post

hi ladies

I hope you've all had better luck, it is so hard getting AF every month after telling yourself you have done everything right. I deciced to get a little help from clomid even though I always have regular 28 day cycle. I am 11dpo today and don't really trust anything I feel.

Last night I suddenly developed a hatred for avocado which is my favourite food. so this morning I thought its nothing so I'll take it for lunch but sadly I cannot stand the sight of it. I've been feeling tight around my lower abdomin, my nipples are sore to the touch since 7 dpo. I pain that is kind of like ovary pain and lower back pain that comes and goes.

I am starting to loose it cause I have been trying for so long. Can anyone who's in the same boat please assist, I need a little reassurance or motivation.

53 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 53 Replies | Last Page

Wow, I am sorry to hear that. What is the cause for tissues to be damaged? Could it be the ectopic pregnancy you had? Let's hope for the damage to be in the outside then! FX!
How expensive is IVF?

6 years ago

Yes due to the ectopic they had to cut open my tub to remove the ectopic pregnancy .. so I'm hoping it's on the outside because the surgery was done on the outside not inside !!!! Fingers crossed An prayers def up!!! An ivf is about 14,000 a cycle

6 years ago

@jahnisia Yes, I get it now. And it makes so much sense that there is the reason since you got pregnant before. How invasive is the treatment? And how long would it take?

WOW $14k one cycle?? Now I understand why my OBGYN told me that it was expensive, but I didn't ask how expensive.

6 years ago

The success rate is pretty high for the laparscopy sooo I'm just going off of that before my ectopic my fertility was HIGH so I'm sure I can get pregnant well I know I can I have 2kids already !! An yes ivf is an arm an a leg ! Very costly!! I know it's worth it buuut I can't just spend 14k so I'm hoping the 1st option is an actual option an not IVF.. also my dr said there's a possibility that the other tube can pick up the egg but it hasn't happened so it's like uh I need the blocked tube to b frrreeee

6 years ago

Hi ladies

Just wanted to check in and let you all know that am still praying for you all. Even though I have thought of giving up on ttc I don't think I can. I'll keep ttc until it happens.

@jahnisia I think there's also treatment where they flush the blockage from the tubes but I guess your OB/GYN will know the best cause of treatment for your circumstance. Good luck on your ttc journey keep us updated.

@gabiperes Good luck hope this cycle works out am sending you lots of am holding thumbs for you

6 years ago • Post starter

@zanele really? Because I went to a fertility clinic an he said that's they can do laparscopy An if that's not an option the ivf .. so I'm completely confused !!

6 years ago

A colleague of mine had an ectopic pregnancy in 2015, this year she decided to ttc and the OB/GYN she went to told her about the procedure. She had it done and said they actually use some sort of fluid to flush the tube, it's a procedure that's done in a day. They don't keep you over night. They following day she had lite bleeding. Am not sure of the proper term for the procedure but I'll try and find out for you.

6 years ago • Post starter

Yes please find out for me !!! That will be great

6 years ago

I was reading a lot of people said to get a second opinion I know that there something wrong because before the ectopic I was fertile. So I know the blocked tube is the issue I definitely don't want to have to take the IVF route because I'm hoping there's definitely another option or options

6 years ago

Hi ladies, just an update. I am 10 DPO, and tested this morning. BFN. so sad. but I still have hopes as I have seen a lot of charts on the FF website with negatives at 10 DPO that became positives later on.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo