Community post

Discussion

Could it be?

Hey all! I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and gotten a positive HPT.....So I am now 14 dpo. AF was due yesterday or today....i am usually 27 or 28 day cycle. I guess i was to ovulate on the 29th or 30th of last month. Did the bd on the 29th, 25th& 27th. Had my lmp on the 15th. Been feeling kinda strange. AF type cramping which is highly unusual for me. I'm not a pms kind of person, bb's off and on achy (one day on one day off). NOt sore just how it feel right before breastfeeding--full. Heartburn when I eat spicy food (which i can usually tolerate), gassy n some diarrhea. But my lower back is KILLING ME! I mean the AF cramps come and go but the back ache is still here. Has anyone experienced this and still got a positive result? I've also been off and on nauseated....mostly the urge to gag or dry heave. Had no appetite yesterday either. Good luck to all of you and baby dust all around!!!!!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Fingers Crossed for you!!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

It sounds like you are pregnant!

12 years ago

Great news!!! Took 2 HPT this morning and both came back BFP !!!I'm so happy! Thanks for the encouraging words! Baby dust to all!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo