Community post

Discussion

Symptoms..Hopeful or Crazy?

Hey! Or as they say in Hawaii Aloha! This is my first time on this site and I LOVE IT! So quick background...Did the ovulation calculator on several sites...said 1/29. Had bd on the 24th, 26/27th (middle of the night) and again on the 29th.
Symptoms: crampy in the lower abdomen (both sides) middle (right above pubic bone) and in the back for over a week now-off and on-sometimes alot other times not bad. Also my bb's are not real sore but dull ache...almost how it would feel right before you are ready to breast feed. Kinda full feeling. Last couple of days have had moments of brief nausea and gagging. For no reason. I keep telling myself it's nothing...probably af coming soon. I don't usually have af symptoms...sometimes a little cramp here and there. Oh and my stomach has been upset off and on (but i've also had a couple of rough days at work) And I have had to pee more often than normal. I expect af on the 12th or 13th...Hate to wait.
Well what do you think? Hopeful? Crazy? Anyone else have a positive result after similar symptoms? Here's the funny thing..I have 3 already..But they are 11, 8 and 3. I kind of forgot. Thanks for your information:D
Good luck to all!!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

This sounds pretty hopefull, I just got my bfp today and for a week or so i was expirencing cramps in my abdomen as well, i didnt really feel much in my breasts but today they feel full and are mildly aching. also my back was killing me starting at 8dpo. I wish you luck =) I also would like to tell you that if you get a negative result before af is due dont be discourged, i just learned this lesson LOL. I tested 10 and 12 dpo and got negatives, until today 14dpo(af day) and got a positive.

12 years ago

Congratulations!!! Thank u for the encouraging reply! I'm crossing my fingers (n toes)....

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo