Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas! - Page 3

Reply by aromatherapy » Jan. 3, 2011 8:50pm

Wahoo!!!!! I'm loving all you guys already, We can't give up yet and we won't. My motto is it ain't over until I have been declared menopausal by my dr...

aromatherapy

Reply by Corvina1981 » Jan. 3, 2011 10:21pm

Alright girls...most of us are right about there (or already there)...it is time to start lol! I officially start my opk's tomorrow (wish me luck because this will be my first cycle using them). I have already warned the hubby to eat his Wheaties because he is going to be a busy man this week, lol. It would have been so much better for us if the "right time" would have been this past week because we have been off work for the holidays since December 23 and go back tomorrow. Here's to a whole bunch of in about two in a half weeks for all of us

Corvina1981

Reply by PookieKittens » Jan. 3, 2011 10:48pm

I just adore all the positivity that permeates through all you wonderful women! As I said in the start of the thread, lets try and be the first thread to hit all In the New Year! I think we can do it. The key is to BD pretty much through our entire cycle..

I do have to admit something I am struggling with. Hubby and I go to the Riviera Maya in Mexico in May. Literally 4 months from today. Do I TTC or do I wait!? I would LOVE to have margaritas and get my skinny on for the next 4 months, but I also really want a baby and know if I do get pregnant, that my little gift is more important than margaritas and the vacation will still be wonderful...even if I'll be with my younger brother and his blonde bombshell big boobed barbie girlfriend.. Ughhhhhhhhhh. Help. What would YOU do!?

Honest opinions only..lmao.

PookieKittens

Reply by Corvina1981 » Jan. 3, 2011 10:56pm

My girlfriend at work is also thinking about ttc (#4, omg) soon. They are going to Florida in July so they are timing it so she is not big and miserable in the Florida heat. I am telling you what, a little baby bump can look really cute in a bikini and you can wear it proudly! Even better, your bobs may be bigger than hers by then (take THAT Barbie doll! haha)!!!!! Besides, you may not be allowed to have your own magarita, but you can taste someone else's haha. Authentic Mexican food is probably awesome preggers food as well. There are good points and there are bad points to the whole thing. I think you should go for it and wear the baby bump proudly, but that is only my opinion. You have to do what is best for you.

~Lisa~

Corvina1981

Reply by Hope1010 » Jan. 4, 2011 7:26am

Here's a plan.. why dont you work off the weight but still TTC this way in May if you for some strange reason you don't get preggers by then you'll be completely relaxed, enjoying Margaritas and.. though I'm not into these cliches perhaps if you aren't as worried about it - it'll happen!

Hope1010

Reply by Suzy74601 » Jan. 4, 2011 10:01am

GIVE UP lol I have been at this way to long to give up... I finally got a bfp in june of 2010 it did not end well sadly but now I am even more determined lol. I will never give up completely.

Suzy

TTC#1

Yayy for Ovulation

Suzy74601

Reply by PookieKittens » Jan. 4, 2011 12:38pm

Yep, you gals are right!! Besides, vacation only lasts a week..I have had more than enough margaritas during my lifetime and there will always be another Mexico. Besides, I will still have an awesome baby in my belly when I come home, right? :)

Okay, I'll keep at it. Ill STILL workout and such in the meantime. Besides when your pregnant can't you continue to do elliptical and such!? That's all i really do. Now I'm jinxing myself and watch, I won't be preggers by the trip.. Ha ha..

Okay, my game is back ON! I'm CD 7 and should be gearing up to use the rest of my OPK's soon. I usually surge around CD 11.

PookieKittens

Reply by edsangel32 » Jan. 4, 2011 1:27pm

Hi Lady's,
I hope you don't mind if I join in. I had AF the 19th. So just before Christmas. I was really sad but I had a feeling that was going to be the case. I had no symptoms at all. We have been trying since September with no charting or timing anything.

This time I am charting, using OPK's and Tracking temp. Lets hope this works!!!!

Hoping for BFP's for everyone this year.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

edsangel32

Reply by Michelle1217 » Jan. 4, 2011 3:16pm

Hi Ladies,

May I join the party?

This is my second month TTC. The 2WW is almost too much to handle! I get excited if I have a twinge in my toe. Not that bad, but close.

We are not tracking temps or using OPK's, just a calendar app and making sure we BD everyday it says I have the possibility of being fertile.

I am having pain/throbbing in my left ovary region. Makes me excited! My period is not really regular so I am guessing I O at some point during the fertile time on this calendar?

I am happy to celebrate all of our BFP's this month!

Michelle1217

Reply by Suzy74601 » Jan. 4, 2011 4:28pm

Hello totally random and for the post above me.. If you have irregular periods i think u should try opks they really help and usually if u have off periods you wont ovulate like normal. you probably still will just not at the time the calander says..

Not being pushy or anything just trying to help you can get opks pretty cheap online. Good Luck and Baby Dust to all.

Suzy

TTC#1

Yayy for Ovulation

Suzy74601

Reply by PookieKittens » Jan. 4, 2011 4:48pm

I agree w/ using OPK's. For example..my little tracker says 9 more days till I ovulate, but that may not be true. I always detect an LH surge at like CD10 or 11 which is 4 or 5 days away.

I have little to no CM to go by. I don't really produce the ewcm. So, I have to judge by an OPK. I did buy PRE SEED though, and I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I think this will solve my TTC problems...with the lack of CM.

PookieKittens

Reply by Michelle1217 » Jan. 4, 2011 5:00pm

Thx ladies! We BD everyday from 9 days after AF ends until AF begins.

Would I still need a OPK in that case? I guess maybe if I am O'ing super early?

Michelle1217

Reply by Bens10 » Jan. 4, 2011 5:29pm

Ok, so I have tried OPK's in the past... and I never get the damn smiley face! So I called my NP and she told me they don't work for 3% of the population, esp. since I have PCOS. So I never know when I will ovulate, except by monitoring my CM.
So I am on CD 10 - We start the BD tonight...

Do you ladies suggest every other day for the rest of the month??? and maybe everyday when I think I am Oing?

Thoughts???

Ladies, thank you so much. I have wonderful friends who unfortunately love to gossip so I have been reluctant to tell them we are TTC. But this is our first time TTC so I felt like I needed some support... and now I have it!

Thanks! and Here's to what will be undoubtedly be the most successful thread in 2011~!

Bens10

Reply by Michelle1217 » Jan. 4, 2011 5:33pm

Bens10 - I hope it works because that is the only thing we are doing.

Arent these forums great? I just found them and they are a wealth of information!

Michelle1217

Reply by PookieKittens » Jan. 4, 2011 5:36pm

Well, that's super awesome that you BD that much, I think that first needs to be said!!!

9 days after AF plus let's say your period is 4 days long, thats a total of 13 days...so, yeah..there is a small chance you may O early and miss it. You're like JUST nailing that 13 th day.. Most of us girls start BD'ing on CD 6, 7, 8 for example. And like I said, I detect an LH Surge at CD 10 or 11....and you're starting on CD 13 or 14....which is a smudge of a late start if you really wanna cover your bases. :) ya know what I mean?

So, what was your lmp?

PookieKittens

Reply by PookieKittens » Jan. 4, 2011 5:39pm

Heys Bens...when are you peeing on your OPK??

PookieKittens

Reply by Michelle1217 » Jan. 4, 2011 6:11pm

See Pookie I just learned something new - I thought I started counting on the last day of AF. It is the first day of your lmp? If I am trying again next month I will have to remember that. I guess I should have done my homework. THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it.

It is a chore to BD that much!

I had some extreme EWCM over the last two days so hopefully I caught it.

Michelle1217

Reply by biancasmama » Jan. 4, 2011 6:54pm

Hello FRIENDS...
Wow I have so much to catch up on and I see we have a few new names on the thread! WooooHoooooo!!!

So this is my theory on the whole vacationing thing: When we are born, we possess all of our little eggies... As we get older, we drop some, others die and others are damaged and very few will be fertilized! As we get older, we are dropping eggs that are 29, 30, 31 years old... Some that we drop are not healthy enough to fertilize (because they have been dormant for so long)... As we get older our healthy eggs become less and less... Unfortunately, some months we will drop eggs that aren't healthy enough to mature in to healthy zygotes... These may end up in miscarriage, may not implant correctly etc...
My point is... We don't have enough time to worry about vacations, weddings we have to attend or any other events in our lives that may prevent us from Bding to make babies!!! NOW IS THE TIME!!! Like Nikeâ?¦ Just Do It!

Now, today is CD9 for meâ?¦ I am on thisâ?¦ like white on rice! I will be Bding like a champ until AF shows her nasty face againâ?¦ Oh God, I hope she stays away! I have said this several timesâ?¦ I am doing my best to keep it fun this monthâ?¦ I have been Bding since CD6 and we have been having lots of funâ?¦ I am no longer talking to DH about sex or babies anymore because now I have YOU GIRLS to lean onâ?¦ I may shed a tear. Thank you.

Also, I have a little secret! I bought 10 $1 tests today! DH wonâ??t know until I get my BFP! He gets annoyed that I have a POAS obsessionâ?¦ Some things we just have to keep from them, ya know!?

biancasmama

Reply by biancasmama » Jan. 4, 2011 6:57pm

something weird happend at the end of my post... I hope you all got my message

biancasmama

Reply by PookieKittens » Jan. 4, 2011 6:57pm

Yep, Misty! So, your cycle starts on the first day of your period. my period started December 29th, therefor I am cycle day 7, today. :) when women use OPK's the instructions will often say, "start testing on CD 9 or CD 11" whatever the case may be.

I'm glad I could help!!

PookieKittens