Community post

Discussion

Waiting for a BFP on father´s day

View Full Post

Hello anyone starting TWW? I did something different this cycle so I'm hoping for a BFP with all my digits crossed. We used the soft cups, mucinex 5 days before O, and Preseed. I hope all this do the trick, we are TTC #2 and according to my ovulation monitor I should have ovulate today so my countdown starts! Anyone wants to join me?

37 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 37 of 37 Replies

Lol I completely know what you mean. For me this 2WW seems eternal I'm 8 dpo today and I've been POAS but I still don't see something that I would consider a faint BFP... I think there's something getting darker but then again my mind always plays tricks on me... today my temp spiked so I hope I see something brewing on those wondfos LOL I'll keep you posted

6 years ago • Post starter

Hopefully implantation just happened and in a few days there'll be a nice second line!

6 years ago

Thank you Kmr This morning again a slight almost no line but something catches my eye but I really think it's this stupid wondfos. They've done this to me before where I see something and I'm just POAS like crazy to see if it gets darker and nothing. I feel so down this morning because I was expecting to get at least at faint line by today. So it might be another cycle ending on BFN. I know it's not over until AF shoes up but I just wish I could know now already if baby is not happening and not keeping my hopes up. My ten is still high today... same is has been except for 7dpo.

Well a BFP didn't happen nor for Father's Day nor now. I'm waiting for AF. If it happens it would have happened already so I feel completely out. :'(

Kmr just in case you come over to check. I got a very visible faint today when my period is due. I'm confirming later with a digi

Congrats, queensfred! I really hope it's your BFP and you have a sticky bean for the next 9 months!

6 years ago

Thank you!!!! I confirmed with digital!!! I'm pregnant

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo