Community post

Discussion

Waiting for a BFP on father´s day

View Full Post

Hello anyone starting TWW? I did something different this cycle so I'm hoping for a BFP with all my digits crossed. We used the soft cups, mucinex 5 days before O, and Preseed. I hope all this do the trick, we are TTC #2 and according to my ovulation monitor I should have ovulate today so my countdown starts! Anyone wants to join me?

37 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that... FX for IB!!!!!! If that was IB then definitely test Wednesday. We used the soft cup with preseed I believe the time was just right so I hope it worked... I might POAS with you on Wednesday LOL although will be only 7 dpo for me :P

6 years ago • Post starter

Well you did say you have lots of cheapies...

Lol

6 years ago

Ladies I'm poas in the morning. I feel crazy obsessing the past couple days that I may be pregnant. I have a 10 month old and would be thrilled to give him a sibling close in age! Tomorrow is 14 dpo, tests this weekend have been negative.

6 years ago

Welcome Rileygurl and good luck tomorrow hopefully you get your BFP... and yes I will start poas by Wednesday eeeeekkk

GL Rileygurl! Unfortunately I'm officially out. AF decided to show full force overnight. Gotta love when she comes early! But at least I now have a fresh start post mmc. I'll stalk to find out if either of you get your BFP

6 years ago

I'm so sorry :'( .... that's a bummer... Riley I hope you get a a BFP today.. as for me today my temp still up just a minor dip but not to consider it an implantation dip... plus is still early at 5 dpo

Kmr I hope you get you BFP next cycle. Riley did you POAS? I might feel tempted tomorrow and star POAS since 6 dpo.

Did you test yet, queensfred?

6 years ago

Hi!!! I tested yesterday BFN and this morning I think I see something with FMU but I'm having terrible cramps and back pain.
How are you?

I'm good! Just doing my waiting game to ovulate just to wait to see if pregnant. Never ending waiting game lol

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo