Community post

Discussion

Pregnant or not??

Not positive when I O. should of had my AF yesterday. Had so many months of "in my head" pregnancys I am nervous about testing again and getting my hopes up. Been having pressure/twinges/discomfort in my lower abdomen for about a week, it comes and goes (is that normal?) breast hurt but have for the last few months before my AF, however this month the nipples hurt too. Tired even after a good night sleep, runny nose (comes and goes). Nauseas (comes and goes) funny taste in my mouth and my favorite drink for years this morning tasted gross. Just wondering in any one thinks I could be or is it in my head again? This 2 weeks of waiting and hoping sucks, LOL. Thanks and baby dust to all.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I know this isn't helpful but either you're pregnant or AF is about to show! So frustrating! I wish there were more obvious symptoms!
Baby dust to you x

Mama to Arlo, born naturally on 11/2/11, 9lbs. 23in. and TTC #2!User Image

12 years ago

its crazy isnt it? I am now 5 days late for my period and got a negative HPT and had period type pains for 2 -3 weeks before but now nothing apart from the odd tummy ywinge. very frustrating!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo