Community post

Discussion

lacking normal PMS signs

It has been 10 years since my daughter was born and I just knew I was pregnant with her. This time around I am not so sure. Usually 1 week before my monthly my boobs would start to hurt (this just started within the last 6 months for me) i have now reached that point and nothing. I feel crampy and full in the pelvic region and tired (but that could be recovery from the holidays, IDK??) I am very emotional & irritable too. I was nauseaus for a few day but that has seemed to subsite to hardly at all. My legs are hurting which seems weird. Wonder could it have happened after only trying for 2 months?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hiya 'rismith' firstly i no 1st hand it can happen on the 1st month of ttc :) and u do have quite alot of symptoms but please dont get ur hopes up, i had all these symptoms (plus heartburn and backaches) and i was certain this was my month and wen af didnt show i was overjoyed but didnt test due to havin a docs app...really bein a 'cheap skate' honestly lol. but unless you are late and/or you have or are going to test i would advise not to get too excited just incase...but here's hopin you are pregnant and your trying's over :) baby dust and sticky vibes your way :) keep us updated xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo