Community post

Discussion

lactating

Trying to conceive, my last pregnancy/child is 10 years old I am 9 days past ovulating and have started taking prenatal vitamins about 2 weeks ago and my boobs hurt like crazy but I noticed they were producing milk, is this normal or hopefully just an early pregnancy symptom? Trying to be patient and wait until next week to get to anxious about being pregnant. Any ideas? Thanks

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It's not terribly uncommon to lactate and not be pregnant. Usually it is due because of stress, but then again women who that happen to claim it usually starts around your early 20's the first time. It's usually caused by a thyroid problem. But like I said, if that was the case it would have happened to you before. I'm thinking it's an early pregnancy sign! It can be caused in early pregnancy because of the sudden change in hormones. Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

My bf was playing with my breasts and got milk (tmi sorry) out of the right nipple. I'm only 1dpo so I'm not sure if this is left over from my miscarriage or the start of something new. I'm hoping for the best. Hoping for the best for you too. It's got to be a good sign. When are you testing?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Sad to say it only lasted a few days then stopped. Hoping to test next weekend after I am at least 1 day late. Praying for the best. Thanks for the wishes.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo