Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Hoping - I get to points in the ttc journey where shopping makes me drpressed too, it really depends! lol! But yesterday af felt like she was on her way out the door which always brightens my spirits! Sorry the witch got you last night. She's an evil one! And I totally agree day 1 of af is always horrible! If I had it my way I wouldnt do anything the entire week I bleed!

Gummy - Dont stress too much about how dark the line is on the opks, some months I got a positive opk the day after haveing no line at all!

Nellie - Sorry to hear about the cramping! Hope its a good sign and not af coming early!

caren - I always eat a ton of junky food when af shows... just comes with the territory guess. Then I start earting healthier one she starts to leave.

Snow - Aw good dream! Hope its a good sign!

AFM -I am in a very grumpy mood today... last night af picked up a bit again, then tapered off and this morning there was next to nothing, then when I got home this afternoon there was blood again!! Seriously??? I am on cd7!! Today should be the LAST day, so I should just have minimal spotting, or brownish d/c, not BLOOD! I seriously feel like crying. Dh thinks I am just over-reacting, which I probably am, but I am just so suck of feeling this way! I am so paranoid that its just never going to stop! Not having a very good day.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Expecting - Sorry to hear about af making a comeback. Hopefully she packs her bags today! And thanks for the encouragement on the opks. I guess I'm just anxious to be on my tww (as funny as that sounds).

AFM - I'm having some ovulation cramping today, which might be a good sign I will see a pos opk later today or tomorrow. I think that will cheer me up since I've felt kinda down recently.

Baby dust!!!

12 years ago

Jess- Hope you get your +OPK real soon

Joy-Wow the is really messing with you this time. Hope it ends today for you

hoping- Sorry to hear about arriving

Nellie- that your cramping is a good sign

AFM- I just realised last night that my AF is really different this time . There is no clots at all and it is really bright red. Not to mention the cramps are as bad as my last MC and feel in the centre rather that the full lower area my AF cramps usually are. Not sure whats going on there, has anyone had this happen before?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

caren - Af is different sometimes depending on how much lining you have to shed... so at times there may be small clotts and other times not. (That changes from cycle to cycle with me) Pretty sure bright red blood just means its really fresh and probably isnt sitting anywhere to oxidise and get darker. (Maybe your moving around more this cycle?) As for the cramps, I get them all over, so I doubt its anything to be concerned with. Hope that helps and I hope it gets better soon!

Gummy - Thanks! Hope your cramping is O related and got get a +opk soon!!

AFM - Bleeding went away for a couple house, and then started up again... it's not heavy or anything by any means, it's just so frustrating to see it going away and then starting up again!! IT's supposed to be ending!! grr...

Joy

Thanks Joy that makes me feel much better as I was getting a little worried. I have been feeling alot more up beat and happy this cycle (new job) so I guess I have been more active now that I think of it

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hey all :)

I'm way too tired to respond to everyone but here's what's going on with me. I don't remember who asked but I spotted on CD13, 15 and 16. Nothing since. I think my EWCM is coming though. Hopefully the amount of CM I'm having is a good sign that things are functioning a little better. I'll get busy this weekend so I can catch that egg!!

Good luck everyone!

Joy - I HATE the Austin Powers movies too! My husband loves stupid humor movies like that ( Jackass, Borat etc ) I never watch it with him! You're a good wife!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

1stbabytry- hope you catch that eggie!

caren- the witch is a cruel mistress. im sorry she's playing with you. im sorry the cramps are so bad. hugs.

joy- im sorry the witch is playing with you too. that's not very nice of her. i dont know why your bleeding would be so dragged out. if it continues much longer i'd see a doctor. but im a worry wart.

gummy- sorry you're feeling down. a positive opk would cheer me up too. happy trying! hugs.

hoping- sorry the witch got you! big hugs. the first day is really the worst. and thanks. i have a good feeling too.

afm- i spent a lovely day with DF and the roommates dog today. i ran some errands, took the dog for a walk, and cuddled up and watched a movie. now DF is playing a game and im catching up with you lovely ladies.

my symptoms except for boob pain have gone away. and my boobs are only sore to the touch on the sides. its very weird.

im buying a hpt tomorrow i convinced DF to let me test. but i think its too soon so i may hold on to it for a while. im not sure. im just worried. i dont want to see another negative.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

hope everyone is doin well!! hopin to see sum BFPS'!! well i got lucky and got in for my HSG appt. Man unfortunately it looks like both tubes are blocked he really couldnt tell me much...i have to talk to my fertility doctor to find out why and where to go from here

Leshia

Leshia

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

leelee - Sorry to hear both your tubes are blocked. Very frustrating they couldnt give you any answer... hopefully you can get in to see the doc soon to get some! FX they can easily fix it and that you'll get pg quick once they are unblocked.

Snow - Thanks. If I am still spotting/bleeding on Friday I will probably be calling my doc to book an apt for next week. with your hpt!

Cris - LOL our dhs sound similar! Dh likes all those kinds of movies too! I hope you catch you egg this cycle!!!

caren - Glad I could help ease your mind a bit!

AFM - Watching the Iron Man movies with dh right now... good movies! Enjoying some snuggling and relaxing and just hoping af will be gone tomorrow

Joy

leelee- im sorry to hear your tubes are blocked. thats really uncool. big hugs.

joy- yay relaxing night. i love the iron man movies. df and i watched star trek insurrection tonight. im really getting into star trek lately. im a huge nerd.

afm- i decided to take a walk and df and i walked up to the drug store to get some munchies and a hpt. we're going to relax tonight and im going to test in the morning.

ive got some pretty serious cm going on. im not sure what that means but i've never seen it like this. its white and lotiony and ruining my panties. tmi, sorry. i cant figure out why its so bad. i really hope its a good sign.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo