Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Jan - that af doesnt show!! sweetie!

Chris - Thanks hun... I checked last nights test again today and I can still see a super faint hint of a pink line, and I dont need to hold it a certian way to see it so I guess we're not imagining things.

AFM - Tested with fmu this am, and got a ... guess yesterday was just a fluke.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy- hope it's not a fluke! Because there was definitely a faint line there!

Jil- congrats on the engagement, such a fun time!!

AFM, kept getting my BFN and today (16dpo) AF is due and all her classic signs are there, wont be long today I'm sure and I'll be in full witch zone!

BUT, I'm going to start charting this cycle, as I've never done that before and go and get a good digital OPK, to really make sure I'm ovulating!!

Got our SA back and he's got guys just very low motility, something most men with Spinal Cord Injury suffer from, he also sometimes suffers from retrograde ejaculation, so his quantity is not always what it should be, but we are trying to fix that with some "at home methods" we've read about.

So we're going to go with the flow with these changes and once we hit that one year mark, probably going to try an IUI.

12 years ago

Joy: hang in there, you're not out yet! It takes like 2 days for the hcg to double. Test again tomorrow! Fingers, legs and whatever else I can cross, are crossed for you!

edsangel: really hope this is your month too and not just another long cycle!

1stbaby: enjoy your day at home! I gotta go to work but I only have 2 clients so hopefully I'll be at home relaxing in a few hrs!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Joy - It's still early! Don't give up yet!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Cris - thanks hun

Nicole - Thanks, I will definitely be testing again tomorrow... gonna run out of hpts again soon tho! lol

rmorgan11 - Thanks hun! Sorry to hear about dh's low motility, hopefully the at home methods help!!

AFM - So I posted a pic (of this am's test) in the unsure category... AFTER the alloted time a pale pinkish shadow line appeared, sort of outlining where a second line should be (if that makes sense) I have a feeling I am just getting evaps, but I thought evaps didnt have any color to them.

Joy

Robyn: I must have sent my message the same time as you because I didn't see your's earlier. I'm sorry about the bfn and about your dh's the low motility. I'm going to start charting again too now that I'm getting close to O. I haven't charted in so long that I'm sure it'll take me a bit to get used to it again. Hopefully you'll get the hang of it too. It's a little tricky to remember plus to get it the same time every day. Arg, all these hoops we gotta jump through huh?!

Joy, you must be going crazy! Hugs to you! They look like the dollar store tests. So at least they aren't too spendy huh?! When it's poas time, I go crazy with it. I justify how many I take with the fact that they are so cheap. Plus they are actually pretty sensitive and catch it quickly! I can't wait to see your next test! I really think these are early positives! I'll check back in here later tonight in case you cave again tonight!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Nicole - Yep the are Dollarama tests... cost me $1.25 each... not too bad. But my problem is I JUST went there yesterday and apparently I should have picked more up! I thought I would be "safe" with 4, guess not! lol!

Well I tested again, and again its looking like a clear bfn. Only have 1 test left, so I am hoping I will lay off and wait until at least Monday to test. If my dip really was implantation it could be too early to test now anyway... so still staying positive, but I'm doubting it at the same time! lol! Ah ttc really makes me crazy!

Joy hang in there. I know how you feel it is taking all I have not to run and test right now. I keep telling myself just to weight a little longer I may not be late yet. I have a lot of tests so I could........but I keep saying soon as I do ill start af than ill be upset because I wasted one but the other side of me says if I test it shows a negative than ill know and will not have to worry about it. Driving me nuts
So hang in there :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Well I caved. I tested with a super sensitive test and it was a BFN. Not even the slightest hint of a second line. So all I can do now is wait for AF to show.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Jan - Aw sweetie I am so sorry to hear about your bfn Still hoping the witch doesnt show!

AFM - At my sisters place babysitting her kids, so that should take my mind of things for a while. I am really hoping to hold off on testing, but who knows, I may be back on here tonight or tomorrow am whining about another bfn.

Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo