Community post

Discussion

9dpo spotting? or brown cm? advice? input..

Has anyone experienced spotting or brown cm around this time. This is a first and it shocked me a bit.
9dpo, and it's an extremely small amount of either brown cm or spotting.
No sore bbs, some cramping on and off, fatigue to the max, and AF isn't due for 5 days. ..is this normal?

TTC since November!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Fatigue me for me was extreme too and it started around 6 or 7dpo of course I didn't know it at the time. I didn't have any spotting but I did have 1 tiny pink spot at 12dpo still don't habe the really sore bb's i'm just now starting to feel slight nausea and i'm now almost 6 weeks.

9 years ago

When did you take you first pregnancy test?

TTC since November!

9 years ago • Post starter

I am 10dpo today and yesterday I constantly had spotting. When I used the loo and looked at the tp. Just light pink all day. Today I don't see anything.

9 years ago

I am in the EXACT same situation. I have taken FRERs 3 mornings in a row and I swear the last one had that "ghost line." It's driving me nuts.
AF due in 5 days, some watery light pink (very little) yesterday and today some brown CM (thicker) when wiping.
We are TTC #2 and I've been paragard-free for 3 months.
Hoping for that bfp this week.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo