Community post

Journal

Hope and faith

Well I know in my mind it's still to early to test, I did anyway got a bfn. Only 9dpo. I hope this is my month so bad. I also know it's only been 3 months of ttc but it feels like a lifetime.
I won't be testing again till AF is due which is Friday. It's so discouraging every month of doing everything right, (opk, timing intercourse) and still ending up not pregnant. I won't give up tho. I refuse to give up. Some women ttc for years and finally get their miracle. Guess I'm posting this to get my thoughts out and keep my motivation and goal in mind. I can't give up. I won't give up. And to all you ladies out there that comment or reply to topics thank you. Thank you for your information, encouragement, and determination to have a family no matter the risk, no matter the cost, and no matter the heartbreak.
So here's to everyone starting a new cycle, are jn the TWW, and to those getting BFP'S, good luck to all!!! And baby dust!!!!!! :)

TTC since November!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo