Community post

Discussion

December 2017 Babies - lets chat!

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm just looking for newly pregnant women to chat with.

I am newly pregnant with my first at 32 years old. I have been TTC for 8 cycles, with 2 chemicals and finally my rainbow baby. This pregnancy already feels different. My lines are so strong and I am feeling early pregnancy symptoms like, moodiness, sore boobs, and exhaustion.

I got my BFP a week ago and it's been an emotional ride thus far!

I'd love to have some friends to chat with :)

User image

47 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 47 of 47 Replies

Hberry - how exciting! how did your ultrasound go? Cant wait to hear about it!

amarah - I agree....cant wait for the ease of the second trimester...and no more nausea. Cant wait to hear about your ultrasound on Friday!

thejinn88- I felt like a pin cushion while getting my blood drawn today. Luckily they got it the first time. Usually i'm a hard stick.

Have a wonderful evening ladies!

User image

7 years ago

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining in, I'm currently 8+4 and due Dec 16th. how is everyone feeling? Only problem with me at the moment is exhaustion, I just can't seem to stay awake ???? X

7 years ago

Teachermomma- they said the baby is measuring behind a few days but this is normal at this stage in pregnancy. Im not gonna go by this as it was only to confirm my pregnancy.

Hitc- Hi and welcome! Im 7weeks 3 days today and due December 24. Im feeling pretty good overall, just sore and exhausted but I keep on chugging along. How about you?

User image

7 years ago

TeacherMomma1- My daughter always calls herself a pin cushion so I laughed when I read that, she has type 1 diabetes and has to check her sugars 4-6 times a day and take insulin shot before meals and a long lasting insulin so 4-6 times a day. Says she is the human pin cushion lol

Hitc09- Welcome! 7 weeks 2 days here, due Christmas day. Tired but morning sickness seems to be finally calming down!

Hberry - Both of my other kids always measured ahead, I am interested if this one does from the get go too.

7 years ago

Hey ladies!!
How is everyone feeling? I haven't had a lot of time to check in lately. I am supposedly 9 weeks 5 days....but I have my appt tomorrow and will see what I measure at my appt.
I'm nervous....not sure why.
I guess I'm just anxious....wanting to make sure everything is okay.
My morning sickness hasn't been as severe this past week. I started drinking ginger tea. That has helped tremendously.
My boobs are still sore....and feeling so huge. Besides that I feel pretty normal. I feel huge...but scale hasn't changed at all. lol!

I will update after appt. tomorrow....

User image

7 years ago

I've been super busy this last week with chaperoning 2 field trips(both boys). Now Im gonna have to work on packing to move because the landlord would rather push us out for some person who wants a 2 yr lease. Yet my husband and I have done the landlord's yard maintenance around here. Everyone we have talked to (family and friends) are furious with the landlord.

Im exhausted and have very sensitive breasts. That wont go away until after I deliver. I did get very ill the other day but that was due to having plain milk. I had made a shake and didnt have enough ice cream in it. The dietician even said there are a lot of moms who say the same thing, there is something about white milk that make them sick too. So they put a bunch of syrup in to be able to drink it.

User image

7 years ago

hberry - so sorry with the stress of the move. That is terrible of your landlord. Hoping you and your family are able to find something else soon.

Update on my appt
Well, dr. changed my due date to dec 28th. The baby looked like a lil gummy bear and was wiggling on the ultrasound. We heard the heartbeat....never gets old. It was amazing as always.
I go in to have the genetic testing done on June 9th. With this blood test we will also find out the gender. I should get results of the test in a week and a half. So hopefully I will know the sex by June 20th or June 21st.

How's everyone else?!!

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo