Community post

Discussion

10 dpo - BFN - anyone else testing ?

Love to chat with all the other ladies testing!

User image

8 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi I'm 9dpo and got another bfn today... Just bought some 10mlU tests from Amazon which will deliver on Monday so I'm going to try and refrain from testing again until they arrive! X

4 years ago

I’m testing... 9dpo today... will probably test again tonight before bed... bfn with fmu today. Good luck ladies !!!!!!

4 years ago • Edited

Good luck ! I also bought some internet cheapies that arrive Saturday.

I had what I thought was some Implantation bleeding last night. I can’t wait to test Saturday!

Keep me posted !

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Any news?

4 years ago

I got nothing.. still bfn. Anyone else?

4 years ago

Ok... I guess I have a question... lol I’m adding a pic. I think I might maybe see a vvvvfl on this test but I’m not sure and this morning I tested with a FRER with fmu and got nothing... does anyone else see something or do I have line eyes?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hey ladies ! I also took a test smu- bfn :( I’m 12 dpo. With my daughter I was already seeing a distinct line by now so I am thinking I am out.

Maddie - I think i also see a vvfl on that test! Maybe try again tomorrow morning ?

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I took a test today with fmu but it’s a bfn. I’m 12 dpo today and think I must be out :( with my other daughters I was getting positives at 9 dpo. Good luck!!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo