Community post

Discussion

Hi my name is Meaghen and I am a testaholic!

View Full Post

Lol anyone else? I swear I buy the internet cheapies just so I don't feel guilty for wasting the money! TRying for number 3, the first 2 well they just kind of happened, we talked about it, got off BC, boom pregnant, this time. We talked about , got off BC, waiting, waiting, waiting. I know not as long as some here. I start testing as soon as Ithink I feel symptoms, and then sometimes test twice a day.... My husband laughs at me when he finds a test lol I just want to know right when it happen. This month I am not even sure when or if I ovulated, and I have already tested....Oops!

14 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

That's where I'm at. Waiting to see test lines get darker. I've charted tests before, and my last pregnancy, it took 3-4 days before lines were darker and so I haven't completely given up, *yet* but if I don't get darker lines in the next 2-3 days, I'm definitely giving up. LOL

7 years ago

I hope they get darker for you! Mr period is not due for another 9 days so I am in the limbo of just waiting. No test is going to give me a positive yet. So now the keep busy part.

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh yes, super early

7 years ago

Hey Happy, I just wanted to see if they have got darker for you? How ar you feeling?

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo