Community post

Discussion

Waiting game

Anyone else just overthink everything that goes on with your body?
I am 3DPO and I am still having water stretchy discharge and temp is at 98.6. I keep overthinking and just need to take my mind off things! But I am like wait am I pregnant? No am I overthinking? Did this happen last cycle? lol Time to start logging my days I guess!

257 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 257 Replies | Last Page

Yes! Every time I think I am pregnant and notice every little thing. I just started charting this month to be accurate instead of guessing. The guessing has not worked yet. We shall see. What has been your morning temp? Just curious.

7 years ago

I am going to start charting! We haven't really been trying but at this point I want to start really figuring out my body. I plan to start charting tomorrow and just do it every morning.

7 years ago • Post starter

Same! We are not really trying but if it happens we are happy. It's good to know what's happening and our body's are amaizing things. Pretty cool to know you can try to figure out what's happening when. I just started taking my temp this cycle to see when I am actually ovulating. It seems it might be a lot earlier then the 14 day period that's generalized. Pretty interesting stuff here lol

7 years ago

I started having ovulation discharge and cramping at 12 days in my cycle this month. They body just has a mind of its own!

Comeonbaby, I am in the same boat as you. I just started temping again as well - after ovulation, though, which was way early for me.

I'm either 5 or 9 dpo.

7 years ago

My AF came early for the first time in a long time last month. Almost to say to me, you think you know but you don't. :) so I started this charting this cycle. My husband is a bit apprehensive but I want another so if I catch him on a "good" day I need to make sure it's the right day! Keep in touch ladies I am praying for you!

7 years ago

I had some major cramping yesterday! I think it might have been a cyst or dang it was a heck of an ovulation day lol Good luck ladies! I also had a dip in my temp today so I have no idea, but will be recording from now on!

Hey girls! I too JUST started charting/temping this cycle to see what is going on as well and it's driving me crazy but super cool to see what is happening..! I'm 1DPO today, I felt ovulation pain last night.

thedjinn88- hopefully it was one badass ovulation!

Comoeonbaby- mine did too!! It came on CD19! CD19! I had a +OPK on CD8. Crazy early!! That is why I started temping as well... this time I ovulated on CD14.. it seems more normal, giving the egg some time to mature.

Angelmommy721- did you get a spike after you ovulated?

Good Luck ladies!!

User Image

7 years ago

miracle80 its so crazy to be able to know when we ovulate! Good luck this month!

@thedjinn thank you! I know it totally is crazy! Good luck to you too!

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo