Community post

Discussion

April 2017 ttc friends

View Full Post

I got my period today, so I am out. This will be our 3rd month of trying, and I have begun to take my temperatures. I know when I ovulate, I can feel it as well as my fertile CM, but I would also like to see how temping is going to help out this month!

I am sad that I'm out, but it's God's will that I am.

Onto next month!

Sean 13 Sara 11 Samantha 7 TTC #4 since 2/2017 User Image

17 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

Bbcraze i agreeTWW is worse! I'm going to be temping this month too, i just got my BBT thermometer today! I think regarding the start of your period it is counted from the first day of full bleeding (so red) if that is any help?

User Image

7 years ago

Hello everyone! I am new to the group and this is month 4 TTC. Just wanted some friends to follow with through this process. It's #2 for me but feels like #1 because my daughter is10! Not as easy as the first time so it's kinda frustrating. Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Jenelle

7 years ago

Another month ttc. I am 37 and I have a 5 year old boy. We have been trying for a second baby since November. I'm scared that I waited too long to have a second baby but I just wasn't in a good place until now. Hoping & praying this is our month. Hoping for all of us <3

7 years ago

2nd month of TTC baby #2, im on 12dpo and AF should be showing up tomorrow, i just found a drop of brown discharge in my undies and nothing more, im having lower back pain and some mild cramping, my cervix is high as well and wet i could barely touch it with the tip of my finger so idk if its soft, but when i pulled out my finger TMI the tip of my finger was tinged lightly with what looked like brown blood.. im trying very hard not to get my hopes up as iv read that the closer you are to AF the less chance it is implantation spotting, although i will add the first time i got pregnant it happened exactly like this too except it was pink.. Baby Dust to all of you!

User Image "I think we drive ourselves crazy"

7 years ago

Hey!

How did you make out? PG or AF?

I'm 11 months PP.. trying for #2! I ovulated (+ kit) April 28th on CD 22 for me.. my cycles have been irregular as I'm still nursing a bit. Really hope I get a BFP!

Mom to 11 month old Benjamin

7 years ago

CD19 of 26 for me...waiting to see if AF catches me this month...I will be POAS a lot from now till then so I will keep you posted...lol

7 years ago

How is everyone going?
I am approximately 5 days late but only 14dpo because i ovulated on the 19th. So far tests have all been negative but I'm not losing hope because i didn't get a positive test with my daughter until i was over 5 weeks pregnant! Very unusual for me to be late i normally have a 29 day cycle. I keep getting period like cramps for a few minutes and then they go away. No blood or spotting. Heading in for a blood test this week.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo