Community post

Discussion

I'm 39, have 3.. wanting more

I would go over to the 40+ board, but I'm not there yet, lol.

Anyways, my husband and I have 3 children. 13, 11 and 7. Just last month we are trying for number 4. We weren't really serious until this month, so I never went on a forum board until today.

My periods are normally regular, about 30 days. Last month I got my period late, and it was an unusual period. It was never confirmed, but I think it was a chemical pregnancy. So this month we were very diligent on dancing before and after ovulation. I took a test yesterday at 12 dpo and it was negative. I've been through this rodeo before, so I know what to expect, but it doesn't change to slight sadness I feel when I didn't see 2 lines. Now my period isn't here, and it's due tomorrow, so technically I'm not out until flo makes her appearance.

So, it's nice to meet you all, and I'm hoping I get my baby sooner rather than later.

Patience

Sean 13 Sara 11 Samantha 7 TTC #4 since 2/2017 User Image

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi. How's it going so far? Only recently started trying for no.6 but we've not been preventing for much longer. Our others are 11, 9, 7, 5 and 1.
Thought I'd say hi quickly but it's 4:00am and I haven't slept yet. Was shattered when I came to bed but can't sleep since. Typical. Trying to figure out my full belly feeling and cramps yesterday (10dpo) I haven't tested yet, waiting for Monday but DH is keen to test already.I keep telling him its too early lol

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo