Community post

Discussion

Need a cycle buddy!

Hi, I'm Kristy. I am 23 years old and my husband is 27. We have been trying ttc since October 2011. He works off one week and home a week so it's really hard to have him home the whole week of fertile time. This time I think we lucked up he was home the whole week. We had sex every day around the same time starting January 18th - January 22nd which was cycle day 10-14. I had a positive OPK on January 21st (cycle day 13). Do you think we have a good chance at it this month? My breast are also alittle sore but I'm not over analyzing it! I hate getting my hopes up but it's the one month that I can actually say was our best shot at it! Anyone ovulated the same day that would like to be my cycle buddy. Two week wait is not fun lol.

30 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 30 Replies | Last Page

Im in same boat kinda. My fertile window was the 17th-22nd and we tried on the 17th but that was the only day. Not sure when i ovulated but i felt like i did the next day. I honestly dont know if it worked cause i really dont have any symptoms other then cramping and breaking out. This would be my first pregnancy if i was and we have been trying for 5 months now. Such a hard wait! But i wont test first time till at least the 1rst even though i prob should wait till af is do but who really does that lol

12 years ago

I'm with you. My fertile window was the same week and me and my dh had sex about everyday as well. My breast have been a little sore as well. I have also been cramping but not like af cramping.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

12 years ago

I'm kinda crampy myself.. but I'm not paying it any attention. I don't want to over analyze my sore/tender boobs either! I just know I have never had sore boobs after or before ovulation only before my period is due. But I'm trying not to think about it.. It's hard to put it on the back burner when you know you tried your hardest and did what you were suppose to do! I added you both as friends!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Kristy, I do think you have a great chance. It's just a waiting game. That's why we're all here right?! lol

I'm just a tad off of you all. I got my + OPK Jan 14th so assume I ovulated about the 15th?!! My fertile time was supposed to be between the 12-17. Of course, that seems a little off for how late I ovulated, but did the fun stuff almost every night. So, now ... same boat. Crampy, sore bbs, fatigue ... BFN day 9 or 10. So, really not trying to over analyze and just assume the cramping is good ole AF on her way. Baby dust to you all!!!

12 years ago

Lizzie, I would say you ovulated on the 15th that way you don't test too early. It is a waiting game!! I just joined this site this week to see how many other people are just like me. I say you still have a pretty good chance even if you ovulated on the 15th! You still had sex before! :)

im so glad to see that im not the only one in this situation but one thing for me is has anyone had the cramping on both sides of your abdomen on Jan. 26 cycle day 19 me and DH had sex everyday starting jan 19 cycle day 12 dont know if im pregnant ive also felt really sick today and have been bloated and really weepy and frequent urination im just wondering if these are all symptoms of clomid casue im on 200mg this cycle but i dont remember it being this bad.

12 years ago

Thanks for the support ... 1st test 10 DPO negative, but 2nd today 12 DPO BFP! :)

to you all!

12 years ago

Lizzie!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I told you I would be your good luck charm!!!!! Did you have any symptoms??

Kristy, I got a +OPK on Jan 18th CD12 so I am thinking CD13 just to be on the safe side.
I know its hard when you try your best, and you make sure your hitting the right time frame etc.. to be disappointed another month... but hopefully you get a BFP this time :)

Hoping, I hope you get a BFP too!!

Mbdbsd, I am around the same week too

Lizzie, Congratulations!!! How Exciting!!

Cbennett, hopefully those are good signs!

I always test early but this month I am going to try my best to wait and test day of AF or day before.. soo hard!! I have seemed to Ovulate early this month, so that should mean AF will come earlier then expected...

12 years ago

Fluffmonkey I added you as a friend!! I hope you get a BFP this month!!! :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo