Community post

Discussion

New cycle buddies.. tips??

View Full Post

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading!
I'm on day 1 of cycle 4 TTC after two losses. Been TTC for number 4 for almost a year now.
I'm starting this thread for others starting a new cycle needing a 'boost'.
Maybe we can share tips on how to increase our odds! Though I don't have too much to offer. I can say, my Doctor told me the biggest thing was to take good care of myself. Eat lots of fresh produce, regular exercise and plenty of sleep! I also found that BDing every OTHER day has really done the trick for me!
Anyone else have some tips? I've been reading about pre-seed, anyone have any experience with it?

21 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Tina,
So sorry to hear about your chemical! I can't imagine getting a BFP just to lose it! I sure hope we can both get that BFP this cycle!! And yes, waiting is so hard but early testing is soooo gut wrenching!!

So today I'm 5/6 DPO. I'm feeling moody and grumpy which is very typical about a week before AF, so I'm not setting my hopes to high this cylce. So much for that positive attitude! Probably waaaay to early to write it off but... I don't know. Feeling pretty sorry for myself today. Sometimes I just want to go and get back on BC and just throw the towel in because I'm sick of this emotional roller coaster!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello!
I'm in 9dpo today, trying not to overthink every stupid symptom.
Ttc since May 2015, but my husband works abroad so, we can't try every month. Since then, 2 mc and a false positive or a chemical (I rather believe in a false positive)
I already have a 4 yo, conceived while I was in bc, so it's strange this delay to getting pregnant. I made a bunch of exames, everything is okay, so, we're hoping for our positive :)
It's hard to stay positive every time.
This month I had OPK+ at 23 and 24th of march, we had sex on the 20,21,22 nd, so, my hopes are at 50%.
Just waiting and hoping for the best!
I don't have any symptoms that make me believe I may be pregnant, did a test this morning, negative, obviously. . It's way to soon to test, but I couldn't hold myself. Ahahah.
All the luck for you, girls!!!! We're together! !

User Image

7 years ago

Hi mummytummy and welcome!

Wow! You have had a tough journey so far! But as you say, we're in this together, I feel being on here and sharing our stories and encouraging each other along the way helps. It's good to know we are not alone.

I know what you mean about overthinking every little thing, so frustrating!

That's it!
When we talk about it with girls who are trying too, it's easier to pass the time. We feel the companionship :)
Every month I say that I'll quit opk and tracking symptoms, but here I go again!
Women. .. always in control!!

User Image

7 years ago

Yes, if only we could turn all that off and not feel like we have to be in control! Oh well...

Like you, I have no symptoms so far that lead me to think I may be pregnant. I'm hoping I can hold off testing until at least Wednesday.

Tina, how are things for you? Symptoms?

Hi Ladies!! I'm about 6-8 days before AF now...can't be too sure because I decided to not temp this cycle, but I was checking CM and have been quite regular the last few months. I've been feeling awful! Which normally I'd be upset about lol but when TTC, it's never a bad thing to have symptoms!

I've had cramps, ridiculously soar bbs, fatigue, and nausea. I'm starting to get grumpy now too. Of course, me and progesterone do NOT get along, so it all could just be AF gearing up! I think I'll start POAS tomorrow, though early, not insanely early right?? hehe

Looks like we are all around the same cycle spot! I'm 6-8 DPO now.

Good luck ladies!!! I really hope everyone see's their much deserved this month!!

AKJ did you notice any difference in CM/ovulation time with the teas your tried? I noticed when drinking the nettle leaf tea before and during ovulation I had VERY fertile CM...like way more watery than usual, and I had it for longer than usual! Maybe a coincidence but...if not, I'll try it again if this isn't my month!

7 years ago

Great Tina!
I hope that's the baby showing off!
We're pretty close in the cycle! Great! Let's pee some positives! !
Today I felt a bit lightheaded and nauseated, usually it happens 2 days before AF, or doesn't happen at all, not 6 days before, but.. then again, every month it's different, so I can't hold on to it.
11dpo tomorrow, bring it on!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi there ladies!

Goodness Tina, now that you mention it, I DID have the fertile CM longer than I usually do! I wouldn't say it was more watery but definitely had it an extra two days I would say! I sure do hope those symptoms are from the progesterone rising and not falling! Do you normally feel all of that around this time of your cylce?

Mummytummy, early symptoms could surly be a good thing too!! Looks like we are all at about the same phase in our cycles! Amen to those peeing positives soon!

AFM, I am strangely hopeful compared to what I was feeling a couple days ago. I've been extremely tired, which I will say is a normal PMS thing for me. BUT instead of cramps, ive had these weird sporadic stabbing pains in the area. Also, instead of craving grease or chocolate, I feel starving! Also, had more watery CM than sticky like I usually do. But who KNOWS because every cylce I go through this! One of these months it'll have significance!

Can't wait to see a BFP from someone tomorrow I hope!! Fingers crossed!!

AKJ-I get these symptoms just about every month, only difference this month is they started way earlier, like a week earlier who knows! Also, my CP yesterday was WAY low, like, gave me a fright low lol I barely had to check, it was practically right at the opening! It was like that all day yesterday, which is unusual for me, since usually it moves throughout the day. This morning, it shot wayyyy up high and barely can reach it now.

However, interesting you say your cm is more watery this month...wonder if it has anything to do with the nettle leaf....because I also noticed that even after ovulation, it stayed pretty watery, normally it's very creamy cm by now and stays that way till AF but....it's just been watery???

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!!!

7 years ago

Tina: So have you tested yet?? Your CP sounds strange but mine seems to drastically change throughout the day too! The first time I noticed it, thought for sure it must mean good things, not so much... but it could be another story for you! And yes, my CM is still extra watery! Who knows what it means for me, could very well be the tea!

I'm pretty much considering myself out. I tested on 8/9 and 9/10 dpo, both BFN. I feel very typical for where I am in my cylce except that my cramps feel a little odd. Still hoping but expecting and prepared for AF

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo