Community post

Discussion

TTC 43: TWW, need hope

View Full Post

I am feeling so sad. It started exactly 7 DPO (yesterday). My temp plummeted almost to the cover line. It went back up today but I had terrible insomnia and woke up two hours early...

I had my day 21 progesterone test done, but I'm sure it will be ok.. That's the problem with being 43 and TTC, everything looks "ok" "textbook"... But my dr, who sees a LOT of patients, can't recall but one patient that had a baby at my age... I feel hopeless... And robbed. I had no idea my fertility would so rapidly decline in my 40's... How awful to still have a perfect chart, perfectly length cycles, great hormone levels (except AMH = .57) and that's it.. Little chance, little hope...

I hope someone has some good stories to share... My husband is my soul mate. I have three kids (youngest is 7). He doesn't have any of his own and would love to have one child with me. Charting and taking supplements and the whole regimen is so hard...

Thank you all!!!

11 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

Campbellbaby,
I'll happily stick with you on this ride <3
We are trying for our first, I'll be 41 next month. Started trying last month but I'm nervous with all the body changes that began last summer. Lots of luck and love for both of us!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo