Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Kowasauki: Welcome! That's a lot of symptoms. Are they new ones this time around? When is AF due for you?

Angelmommy721: The temp rise .8 degrees looks like a good sign to me! I felt like I was frequently urinating last night but will see if it's the same tonight before I actually mark it as a symptom. How strange is that, to only experience it at night?

Redfraggle: Try not to feel disheartened (I know it's easier said than done). I had a day last week when I had no symptoms so I know the feeling of disappointment but the next day I was back to feeling symptoms again. It's not over until AF shows up.
For me, I like that NTNP alleviates a lot of the pressure of TTC but hate that it still doesn't stop the obsession of symptom spotting during the TWW.
You might be 36 and feeling a lot of pressure because drs say it's harder to get pregnant the older you are but the positive side is that there are women 40ish having their firsts, so all the best going forward.

Jillian123: Are those new symptoms for you during your TWW?
The only symptom I have from your list is cramping but it's off and on.

Pupmomfornow: You could have implanted a little later and some don't get a BFP until they're a day, so holding out hope for you.

Shortyk21: Welcome! Sorry to hear about your chemical. You have a lot of symptoms. Sounds promising. Keeping that door of hope open for you for Monday.

My boobs feel a lot heavier today and it's back to being tender and I'm on and off nauseous though I think it's related to heartburn. 9dpo. Is it just me that feels this TWW is going slooowly? \:

7 years ago • Post starter

Told you it was too tempting...found a HPT that I didn't know I had so tested again after lunch. big fat negative. Maybe I'm just back to a 30 day cycle and my body is playing tricks on me! I wish this was easier.

7 years ago

Wow - Kazzari you are efficient with your replies! =)

I agree that the TWW is crawling this time. When do you think you will test?

pupmomfornow - I am sorry for the BFN, don't give up hope!!

7 years ago

I'm terrible for testing early lol. I tried today (8dpo) and got a BFN which is still early to be testing but I'm always so curious.

Today I've been resting a lot as I've been extremely nauseous and tired. I've been having sharp stabbing pains in my breasts too. Still have cramps and pains in lower abdomen on and off. still have the white dishcarge as well. My head feels, I dont know how to describe it but "out of it" like fuzzy and dizzy. and my throat is sore.

7 years ago

The symptoms started mildly at about 4dpo but now I find they're getting more noticeable and uncomfortable. I'm not sure if it's just AF or not lol. My AF day should be around Tuesday or Wednesday I think.

7 years ago

Hey miracle80!
Sorry I didn't acknowledge your post from early, welcome to the thread! And thanks for the good vibes!
Boy I sure hope you have some luck regulating cycles, that's got to be frustrating! I get worried if my cycle is just 1 day off! Who know, maybe your extra assistance will pay off soon, but don't get discouraged if it takes a couple cylces.

7 years ago

Hey y'all. I would like to jump in! I am currently 2 DPO in my second cycle back ttc again after a losing my daughter Aria at 37 weeks 3 days last March. The past year has been a rollercoaster and I'm hoping this cycle brings some good news to help me get through my daughter's first birthday on the 26th.

I don't O on my own and It took us 18 months to conceive our daughter, the last 8 of which were medicated. I am currently using Femara days 3-7.

I am going crazy waiting for test day and have already peed on 2 HPT, because I needed them for comparison purposes ;) I'm excited to have a found you ladies so we can share all of our symptoms and test results! I'm going to try and hold off until the 16th, which puts me at 10 DPO, which is when I tested positive last time. It would also be awesome to give DH a surprise for our wedding anniversary which is the 17th.

Symptom-wise I'm not really feeling anything Pregnancy related, as I know it's too early for that. I did get some pretty intense O pains on both sides and since then have had upset stomach and sore boobs.

I hope we all get our positives this cycle!

7 years ago

Kazzari - Firstly I love all of your replies on this thread. They're always so personal and detailed towards the individuals needs. It's really lovely! You're not the only one the TWW is crawling for. I'm 6-7 dpo right now and this week is dragging along like a dog with an itchy ass! Your symptoms still sound promising though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I get what you mean about the nausea. Mine was V V similar. I had a lot of heartburn and acid reflux and I think it was that that was causing the nauseaous feelings!

Pupmom - Don't be too discouranged by the BFN just yet. You're not out until shark week hits my lovely. Wishing sticky baby dust thoughts for you and hope you're just testing too early to get that BFP.

Kowasauki - Agaon don't get too discouraged. As you rightly say it's still early to be testing. A lot of folk on this site didn't get their BFP until DPO 12 onwards so you're by no means out yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Perhaps try another test at 10-12 DPO to see if there's anything there? Your symptoms still sound promising so you never know!

NaeLucero - Hai and welcome to the thread. I'm sorry to hear you've had such issues in the past. It can be so frustrating when you just wnat your body to function as it's theoretically supposed to! Like you say 2DPO is mad early at the moment so the lack of symptoms are not surprising. I hope that this month brings something positive for you my lovely. Make sure you keep us all updated!

As for me - Well I constantly feel hungry or tied but then I go through phases of this from time to time anyhow so I doubt it's really symptomatic of anything at all. Other symptoms such as the acid reflux and nausea have completely gone now and I'm not getting anything new. No boob tenderness, no bloating that I can tell (feel a bit fat but also haven't managed to get to the gym this week for one reason or another so no surprise I'm feeling a bit on the chunky side!) I'm still peeing a lot but as previously mentioned I can be a serial pee-er anyhow so I don't want to attach too much too it. It's funny you know. 3 days ago I would have sworn this was my month. My emotions seem to have done a full 180 and now I'm convinced I'm out even though there's a full week to go till shark week hits. Still planning on testing on Sunday when I would be 8-9dpo but I don't actually think I'm expecting anything of it now if I'm honest. Not calling myself out by any means but certainly not as hopeful for some reason. At least If I prep myself for a BFN then it won't hit so hard if that's actually the case.

Nobody ever preps you for how hard this journey is. I've had so many friends and work colleagues announce this month that I just feel like everyone in the world except me is managing to make babies. I know we'll get there eventually but the months of ups and downs in terms of the emotional stresses are just really hard to cope with on some days.

Anyhow I'm not sure where all you lovely ladies are based geographically but I'm in the UK so it's 9.30 am. I'm going to treat myself to a bacon sandwich for breakfast and see what the rest of the day brings.

Love and sticky vibes to all of you. Xx

7 years ago

Redfraggle- you crack me up! Shark week. Ha!

I'm def out this cycle... 97.73 and cramping this am. It's only a matter of time.

Naelucero- hey y'all right back atcha! From a gal who used to live in the South, that made me smile. So sorry to hear about Aria. While she can never be replaced, I hope she gets to be a sister from heaven soon.

Praying for each of you and hope this tww leads you to BABY!

7 years ago

Hey Pupmom - I'm so sorry to hear you're out my lovely. *hugs* It's been great talking to you you though! (and yes I am humming the jaws theme tune at my desk!) I'll try and keep folk updates as I intend to start testing over the weekend at 8-9dpo. Fingers crossed ladies. The solidarity in here has been amazing. Xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo