Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

251 - 260 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Ive been having dreams of having multiples; mainly quads, 2 boys 2 girls and the boys were identical and the girls were identical... Then the boys were named after my hubby and my dad then the girls were named after me and both my grandmas (I combined grandmas names). And thats exactly what we were going to do too...

User image

7 years ago

Hello ladies...

How are we doing?
Any good news?

7 years ago

I had twinges last night again. AF due tomorrow so we shall see. Hows it going for you?

User image

7 years ago

AF is due today and is a no show so far. Hoping she stays away

User image

7 years ago

Hey Hberry! I am the same have had some twinges in my left side today and yesterday. AF is 4 days late and BFN again this morning

7 years ago

I tried the bleach pregnancy test and it bubbled like soda which indicates positive, however I dont know how accurate that is.

User image

7 years ago

Hello everyone,

I hope it's ok if I join you guys here. I'm 19dpo and AF hasn't come yet. I just want to tell you my background if it's ok. I have been irregular since my 3rd child last July 2015 so I wasn't really expecting to get pregnant and not planning also. But because I have been feeling things and no one to talk to as of the moment that is why I joined this forum since last AF was Feb 22. Just did an HPT actually and posted in in the gallery since I'm not sure since the 2nd line was faint. I hope I'm still welcome to join this group and interact with you lovely ladies here.

Sincerely,
Analie (my real name)

7 years ago

I posted a pic on the gallery. I see a faint line although I could be wrong.#657881 is my image number. Im hoping my eyes arent playing tricks on me!

User image

7 years ago

Hi Hberry,

I also think the image you posted is positive. Congrats!

7 years ago

Thank you! AF is 2 days late with no signs of coming. My 13 month old daughter keeps checking under my shirt and hits my belly to see if theres a baby in there LOL I think shes excited. Not sure how my boys will react though
Analie - fingers crossed for you too. Hope it goes well for you :)

And to the rest of you too who are still waiting and hoping.

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo