Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Good luck ladies!! You all sound like the BFP may be around the corner!!
Can't wait to hear from all of you in the next coming days!
Sending hugs and praying AF stays away for all of you!

User Image

7 years ago

Hello ladies...

Baby I hope this morning the line is much darker..i like your confidence and I am tapping it hehehe.

Srhjgb: I have alot of BFN, i am tired of seeing them so this time around, I promised myself to be calm and have all the patience in the world hehehe..its not easy though.

I feel depressed too..like really depressed. Today I am bloated and feeling some stomach upset..i also have body pains and the dreams have continue..i had another vivid dream about a child and it really felt like my child.

Srhjgb for how long have you been TTC? Have you felt this kind of depression before?

Miracle80. Thanks sweetheart, keep praying for us. We need that miracle hehehehe.

7 years ago

User Image

It's still quite faint but it definitely showed near enough straight away this time whereas I went to look at my last tests after like 15 mins because it was what I thought was negative what do you ladies think?

Truth I had another dream last night I got a so with me having my first dream around 4dpo I really believe these dreams so I'm praying for you but your symptoms are just like the ones I was having. Last night I was really sweaty too like wet body sweaty.

Srhjgb: i hope this is the month for us all. I had warm cramps to also gave me a butterfly kind of feeling in my tummy.

Thank you Miracle

Babydust to everyone

7 years ago

I did post the picture of the test on but whether it's showing or not I don't know haha. Otherwise ive posted it in the 13dpo test images User Image

7 years ago

Miracle80: Thank you! Good luck with everything!

Truth2017: I've had a lot too but I was definitely testing too early - even so, every single one was a huge blow. I have a lot of respect for those who hold out until after their period! You're doing well, patience is such a hard thing when you're chasing an answer NOW!

I haven't been trying to conceive at all, so I feel like a bit of a fraud :( I just (6ish officially, 3 unofficial) ended a 7 year relationship that I was devastated about and we had a random, once off and unprotected rendezvous a few weeks ago. I know it sounds bad, really, but I'm hoping that this sticks around as I think it'll really mend what we had.. he wanted to be a father young (33y/o, 8 years older than I) and my being at university (finished now), his citizenship status etc sort of put a hold on everything. I know it's bad to think that a child will mend the relationship but I sincerely believe he is that once-in-a-lifetime love and that our lives together are meant to happen (sorry for all the personal information, it's easier to talk to someone who doesn't know the situation! Weird huh..) It's also been on my mind A LOT the last 12 months.. and since graduating uni, it's been in the forefront - family. Little blonde haired, blue eyed booger machines, haha. Time to start making things happen!

I've got a lot on my plate at the moment (potential redundancy, dying horse, relationship breakdown) so maybe that's why I'm feeling so down but the last week/week and a half I've been really neutral and last night/today just hit me like a tonne of bricks. Tearing up at EVERYTHING today (dog wouldn't listen to me - teared up, text message from a mate - teared up, hearing the word 'handsome' - teared up). Thinking about my impending period tomorrow (approximately) is killing me too. I really had my heart and mind set on this since I've noticed all these symptoms! I can only imagine how you ladies feel when you've been intentionally trying to conceive for so long! I truly, truly feel for you.

Getting some warm feelings down there, haven't had that before a period though my head is telling me it's on it's way. Felt nauseas driving to the beach to walk the dog (poor guy hasn't been in a week because of how I've felt), heartburn is back with vengeance. Feel wet all the time but NOTHING is going on down there - no cm at all.. quite dry.

Why do our bodies/minds do this to us?

Sorry for the extremely long post - feel like I'm writing in a journal here (doing that too!).

7 years ago

Ahwwww baby ..i am from checking your image..thats a
...i am sure by 2moro or so it will be much clear.

When is AF due?

7 years ago

BabyFor2017: That's exactly what it feels like! Stomach butterflies and warm cramps. Now to stop myself running to the bathroom to check if my period is here.. Yeah right ha!

7 years ago

Srhjgb: awww I know what you mean. Like a family would be the perfect thing for you both to fix so that your both not so focused on each other but focused on making your little baby happy. Cute. But yeah I had a really funny feeling in my tummy just came for like a second like I was nervous about something. And I was running to the bathroom with watery cm (tmi)

Thank you Truth , I'm just waiting for AF to stay away now she's due in 2 days. I really want to tell my mother but I want to surprise her for mother day although it is only 4 days away haha

7 years ago

Srhjgb.....believe me it feels good to pour out your heart to someone you are pretty sure won't take your story to anyone. You do have alot on your plate but every thing is gonna be fine. I am praying you get ..it will turn things around..even emotionally you will feel different..and yes it's not good to think a child can mend a relationship but believe me it does mend..it brings so much joy and sure you guys will let the bygone be the bygone.

Don't really stress dear..even if things don't work out this cycle..just know that everything is gonna be fine

I also have no CM.. very dry infact. Felt some heartburn about an hour ago but I now feel ok. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

7 years ago

BabyFor2017: Yeah, little hard to think that it won't happen so can only stay positive and hope that we all get what we want! I have the same feeling right now.. warm uterus/really lower abdomen and a fluttering in my stomach. A little wet down there, VERY slightly white CM? Oh the information we share online.. hehe.

Fingers crossed our AF bewitch someone else (mean I know) in the next few days! I just saw your picture in the gallery and I DEFINITELY think it's a positive! Fingers crossed tightly that she doesn't come!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo